Friday, April 5, 2013

Senator- Michael Vickers, James Clapper and Stephen Preston Have Some Explaining to Do. Can YOU Please Get Carlos Ghosn to Testify About Lockerbie - Sarkozy and Weapons Deals Too.... Thank you!! Have a Great Weekend. Sharyn


FYI- Due to the sensitivity of the issue of arming the Afghans in the 80's & my being around known "gun runners" getting a confirmation from the CIA might be difficult.  If your connected to the agency in anyway I suggest you ask Michael Vickers or his associates & have them meet with me & I'll ask a representative from the Senate Intelligence committee be there at the same time.  Lets get this resolved peacefully.  My goal is to simply get the truth.   




Kline Preston told me that he did NOT like my answers to the interrogatory questions... He said he would give me 7 days.  I cannot "out" people.  OMG!!!  I was just a NeoKid who was used as a  "friendly fixture" ... Why am I being bullied?  

Is it because people connected to the NISSAN CEO helped fund & profited from Al Qaeda in the 80's?  OMG!!!  How can that be.  Obama's intel guy is Michael Vickers?  

If Kline Preston is connected to the CIA"shame on him and shame on them".... 

Someone tell Michael Vickers I will be in DC and if he wants to meet with me or one of his associates fine.  If the FBI wants me to take a polygraph - fine.  I told the truth.  ALL I want is respect & a job.  I'm tired of fighting in the courts.  Maybe Mr. Vickers does NOT know about these rogue profiteers connected to the French NeoSarko element?

YES!!!  I'm saying the NISSAN CEO is connected to terrorist but maybe I'm the ONLY person in America that cares about that.  Sorry if I bothered people for "caring about the troops"..... Kline Preston told me that "Iran was not that bad"... if that's the case and "if" he's connected to the CIA then someone really should tell Israel.   

Humanity Matters!!!!

God Bless American and Get me out of Tennessee...

Sharyn Bovat.

Here's the email I sent Kline....

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: Fwd: Interrogatory Responses
Date: April 5, 2013 1:30:18 PM CDT
To: Kline Preston <kpreston@klinepreston.com>


Mr. Preston,

Respectfully I'm asking you to clarify the questions. I'm bewildered at the rational for the request of the questions - especially #3.  

As per the response I will provide documentation that pertains to the lawsuit.  Giving you names of people from 1980 is irrelevant. Therefore the questions of relevancy is valid.  As per the the response about text messages - YouTube videos and emails I have already responded with links and have stated I will download ALL information that is relevant to the lawsuit.  Thus giving "transparency" to the process & as an added bonus we'll also save a tree.  

If in 30 days you do not like all the information that I have offered please set a motion date and we'll let a judge resolve the issues.  As I have stated in previous emails "once you give me a notarized affidavit  about your relations to CIA & Stephen Preston the General Counsel (past or present) and/or the CIA I will remove all from the internet. Sir, this should not have become such a big issue - if you could simply provide the document i've requested. As a courtesy the opportunity to have all removed from the web is available and as I previously emailed a month ago the opportunity to provide the affidavit showing you had no conflict of interest is available. 

I have filled a CIA form stating the facts about my past that i have blogged about. - I vouched for the facts.   If the goal in the interrogatory questions is about my credibility then I suggest  you contact the DOD and ask them to confirm or deny my families involvement in the intelligence community.  

FYI- Due to the sensitivity of the issue of arming the Afghans in the 80's & my being around known "gun runners" getting a confirmation from the CIA might be difficult.  If your connected to the agency in anyway I suggest you ask Michael Vickers or his associates & have them meet with me & I'll ask a representative from the Senate Intelligence committee be there at the same time.  Lets get this resolved peacefully.  My goal is to simply get the truth.   

Still - in reference to the lawsuit & the issue is "relevancy"  and your questions are NOT relevant. I will take the week you offered and let you know the official response next Friday. 

Have a great weekend!

Respectfully,

Sharyn Bovat












No comments:

Post a Comment