Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Senator Dianne Feinstein - I've Had MILLIONS of Hits from Over 100 Countries... I Am a Journalist... I Deserve My Constitutional Rights!!!

The final hurdle for the Judiciary Committee was defining who is a journalist in the digital era. Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) insisted on limiting the legal protection to "real reporters" and not, she said, a 17-year-old with his own website. "I can't support it if everyone who has a blog has a special privilege ... or if Edward Snowden were to sit down and write this stuff, he would have a privilege. I'm not going to go there," she said. Feinstein introduced an amendment that defines a "covered journalist" as someone who gathers and reports news for "an entity or service that disseminates news and information." The definition includes freelancers, part-timers and student journalists, and it permits a judge to go further and extend the protections to any "legitimate news-gathering activities." But the bill also makes it clear that the legal protection is not absolute. Federal officials still may "compel disclosure" from a journalist who has information that could stop or prevent crimes such as murder, kidnapping or child abduction or prevent "acts of terrorism" or significant harm to national security.

Read more: Dianne Feinstein Sheld Laws - Dianne Feinstein Defines "Journalist" - Esquire 
Follow us: @Esquiremag on Twitter | Esquire on Facebook 
Visit us at Esquire.com



http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/video-2/video-feinstein-first-amendment-is-a-special-privilege-not-a-right



Because I spoke out & blogged against a Good Ole Boy network in Tennessee that "most" of the politicians are connected to they passed a law saying that "what I did was illegal.... 

They had already jailed me 3 times on "trumped up" charges and they tried to do it a 4th time...

I was RIGHT about the discrimination happening at NISSAN but I was still bullied & NOW


Senator Feinstein is saying I'm not a journalist... I'm respectfully going to bring you my webstats and also copies of publications that have "used" me as a 3rd party reliable source.   You'll see I'm credible and if congress is trying to take away my freedom to speak YOU have a problem cause people want America to get healthy and that starts with Congress listening to the people.

Look at ALL the page views.... This was AFTER NISSAN "outed" me for my past research for CIA operative....  My blogs have gotten me "media" credentials.  I've been to training.

I'm a JOURNALIST, Yet these days it seems like ya'll want to jail everyone?







No comments:

Post a Comment