Friday, February 7, 2014

*** Clarification*** Stephen Preston Was TOP DOD Lawyer in 1993 DOD WHistlebower Fears James Clapper & Stephen Preston (DOD) Asks James Comey (FBI) for help on Cyber Attacks. Also in reference to the Boston Bombing NOBODY Has told me I'm wrong... Instead I get terrorized. Why did the CIA Hack into my computer... I've got a Reason WHY they would....







Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: Boston Bombing Link to Countries Near Sochi - I'm alleging that is "A" Reason Why my computers were hacked by those connected to CIA Someone talk to Meredith Woodruff 
Date: February 7, 2014 at 12:18:13 PM CST
To: Richard.Leatherman@DODIG.MIL, memphis@ic.fbi.gov, Mark Silverman <4msilverman@gmail.com>, jmgaines@gannett.com, ljdalton@gannett.com, jheinz@gannett.com, Blake Farmer <bfarmer@wpln.org>, rweingarten@steptoe.com, wdrake@steptoe.com

This is ALL I’m not blogging about this UNTIL Olympics are over….Because I think the FBI is still investigating the Boston Bombing.. In reference to that I will only post what I’ve already posted. 

James Clapper headed DIA & Stephen Preston was the top DOD "acting"  lawyer 1993 - this is when I was asked to travel to Georgia for a “democracy” trip…. It’s complicated.  Mark Silverman was neighbors with Freddie Woodruff & was with Meridth the night Freddie died.  He told me they were at the movie “ in the line of fire”  Mark lied to me about Merideths “level” in the CIA-i originally “thought” he did not know.  He told me she was a secretary/admin.   Recently I read statements from Merideth and they were VERY similar to words Silverman used.  Mark would NOT have spent so much time with me had I not been credible & I have a LOT more….  

Mike Loya at Vitol (Haslam Pilot Flying J board member) get cheap oil from companies linked to Putin’s business that in State Dept. cables are linked to the Russian mafia.  My ex lawyer Kline Preston is linked to Putin.. he said his brother was Stephen Preston - THAT I really do NOT get it.  

After the Olympics i’ll be in DC to share findings.   I can prove motive for the CIA to have hacked my computer… via vendors.  It’s morally wrong and against the law!

All I want is respect and that’s the truth… if you can’t give me that just get me a job with health insurance.  I’m tired of being a whistleblower.

Sharyn Bovat
615-944-7599


Stephen Preston was the TOP lawyer of the CIA and in the process of getting a promotion. The stuff on my computer could have hurt him....  




Kline Preston told me Stephen Preston was his brother and will not not sign an affidavit saying that is true-Documents that went missing show Kline deceived me when he was my lawyer






As a few months ago Kline Preston is the President of Marsha Blackburn's Pac- one that has the same donors as Governor Haslam & is linked to Haley Barbour and Chris Christie money sources. 




\

No comments:

Post a Comment