Thursday, May 19, 2016

Anne Marie Slaughter I was the person told about the Lithium Batteries "Bringing Down" MH370 .... Meanwhile Fuzz Hogan's Old CNN Corporate Colleague Was Blaming a Black Hole.... The American People KNOW "Some" in Govt. Don't tell the Truth. Victims of Plane Crashes DESERVE Respect. Seems Like New America is Supporting Those That Tell the "Same Ole Lies"..... Did you See Hillaries NEW Poll #'s ...

I Fear for the Families of MS804... Same Ole People Telling the Same Ole Lies are a perfect recipe for  "anti-establishment" candidates to thrive.   If I hear HOW MS804 went down I'll be sure to tell the FBI.   My sources are "grade A"...

http://voice-of-a-moderate.blogspot.com/2014/03/mainstream-media-avoids-telling-80.html



Please tell Elizabeth Warren I'll stop by her office with docs that show the Clinton's complicit in airplane cover-ups.   Her Ivy league educated friend from her college days (an ART teacher) was made the Ambassador to the Netherlands during the Megrhai trial... career diplomats were DISGUSTED with that.

Anyway during the Lockerbie Trial (between fall 1998 & June 2001) I lived in Wassenaar (Netherlands) & played bridge with another of Hillary's close friends (Charlotte Hubbell, who i was told Chelsea named her child after)..... Oops is that public info? I know it's not classified.  Anyway neither is the arranged marriage between Mary Matalin & James Carvelle.  I got to talk to Mary after that deal was made. It was during the 1992 GOP convention at the California delegation hotel.  She knew I was "in the family" and i asked her what it was like dating a Dem & she said "... let me tell you Republicans are better in the boardroom BUT Democrats better in the bedroom.  It will be in my book... RighteouslyRogue, memoirs of a CIA playdate.  I'm looking for a writer... Maybe Charlotte Hubbell would like the gig?  I liked her cause she was the ONLY "Friend of the Hillary's that was respectful to me.  One time the American Ambassador PUBLICLY belittled me for my introduction of her.  I'm dyslexic and read the name of her child wrong.. Instead of politely correcting the mis pronounced name she commented on my lack of ability to read the LONG intro she provided, she said she was happy she went to a "quality college"... and that America has it's educational challenges... then she talked about Milosevic. I was not only humiliated BUT my life after her vicious public comments changed.  In my mind she's a GRADE A Bitch... probably a friend of Sharon Burke.


Poll finds Americans still don't trust Hillary Clinton

The Bern Report-May 6, 2016
American voters continue to have trouble believing Hillary Clinton speaks the truth, according to a May 6 update to a rolling poll conducted by ...



The "Real" Lockerbie Bombing posted pics & comments on FACEBOOK....

The UK Justice Minister just released a book saying IRAN responsible for bombing.... 
Gannett's NOT reporting it.... Neither is any only other MSM publication.









No comments:

Post a Comment