Friday, February 7, 2014

Did the CIA Do In Room Spying on the President of Vietnam? I Just Sent Some Info to One of Snowden's Lawyers. I'm Mad Cause I Was Told They Spied on Me "In Room"... It's Time for RESPECT for ALL People & that Means NOT Abusing Whistleblowers.

James Comey- Please have your guys look into unethical CIA actions.. Thank you!

Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: During Visit of President of Vietnam I was under surveillance at the Marriott. Wardman Park I was told "in room".... & another time James Clapper was speaking there and they are monitoring me and told they monitored me "in room"... 
Date: February 7, 2014 at 5:29:33 PM CST
To: "kathleen.matthews@marriott.com" <kathleen.matthews@marriott.com>, "amy.mcpherson@marriott.com" <amy.mcpherson@marriott.com>, Deborah Wiley <Deborah.Wiley@marriott.com>, Mark Silverman <4msilverman@gmail.com>, memphis@ic.fbi.govRichard.Leatherman@DODIG.MILgeoffrey.gray@hq.doe.govlindsey.geisler@hq.doe.gov, "holly.shulman@treasury.gov" <holly.shulman@treasury.gov>, "suzanne.elio@treasury.gov" <suzanne.elio@treasury.gov>, "natalie.earnest@treasury.gov" <natalie.earnest@treasury.gov>, "anthony.coley@treasury.gov" <anthony.coley@treasury.gov>, "john.sullivan@treasury.gov" <john.sullivan@treasury.gov>, "anthony.reyes@treasury.gov" <anthony.reyes@treasury.gov>, "stephanie.ma@treasury.gov" <stephanie.ma@treasury.gov>, "marissa.secreto@treasury.gov" <marissa.secreto@treasury.gov>, "andrea.risotto@treasury.gov" <andrea.risotto@treasury.gov>

During Visit of President of Vietnam I was staying at the Marriott 
Wardman Park - I had stayed there quite a few times.

Later I was told the CIA  did "in room"…. 
surveillance at that hotel and I was booked there during certain
times for a reason.  I want that investigated.   
On another visit to the hotel James Clapper was 
speaking there IF the CIA did that to me they probably did it to the President of Vietnam? 



I thought it was cool watching the guys motorcade.  It was a DIA source that told me what the CIA was doing to me. I’m OK with the phone records being kept to help solve crimes but being monitored at a hotel is unacceptable.






No comments:

Post a Comment