Wednesday, February 5, 2014

James Clapper, James Comey (FBI) & John Brennan (CIA) It's Time to Bring Edward Snowden Home - Source that Said John Kiriakou Endured Selective Prosecution & Made an "Example of" Said Snowden Deal Possible.




http://www.nbcnews.com/news/investigations/war-anonymous-british-spies-attacked-hackers-snowden-docs-show-n21361

Snowden's life in jeopardy after olympics...
told that Brits have more to hide than US....

Sirs: I was told that issues involving Princess Diana terrify the UK elite... It's bigger than the JFK issue because most people remember Diana.

Putin won't let anything happen to him until the "party is over".... & the press is gone.  If Edward Snowden gets killed some see a revolution. It's in everyones best interest to "do a deal".....

A while ago I spoke to a person and "what's doable" is a plea for 10 years - the IC does NOT want a trial.  That would hurt national security - YES!!!  NOBODY wants a trial.  If Obama wants to help his legacy he can release him in late 2016....  Ask for minimum security ...


"They bullied Clinton into letting BLACKWATER happen" Sharyn Bovat

http://voiceofagopmoderate.blogspot.com/2014/02/james-clapper-michael-vickers-stephen.html

FYI- I got info from source that said John Kiriakou was "made an example of".... I tried to help that whistleblower but was threatened.  Since I've been jailed 3 times for trying to protect the taxpayer and troops I went silent on that CIA whistleblower.

John Brennan Hope your not mad at me I did send Mr. Kiriakou  "Spy" Mad Libs to play with his cell mates in prison and he sent me a thank you note.  They teach manors in prison.  Someday I hope to buy that man a drink.  He really should be in a 1/2 way house... actually he should be on the Noble Peach Price nomination list.   History will be kind to the whistleblower's ...  People in DC whisper when the tell me THANK YOU!!!     Still it would be nice to have a job and health insurance... One NSA connected source said America has too many agencies... & explained HOW "internal battles of control" are burning in every agency..... there's more teams in the IC than in the NFL - I hear the Dallas "CIA" Cowboys are no longer popular.... OMG look at their cheerleaders....



This is the age group that "thinks" Snowden is a traitor.... 









No comments:

Post a Comment