Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Ex Spy that was "Outed" By People Linked to Michael Vickers in DC to Promote Respect for Whistleblowers. Sharyn Bovat's Family Belongs to SAME Country Club at Leon Panetta and Says that John Kiriakou Was "Railroaded" to Cause Fear in Others to Prevent Whistleblowing. Sharyn Bovat RESPECTS Both Mark Zaid (Lockerbie Bombing Lawyer) and Jesselyn Radack (Snowden) & Says Their Verbal Exchange Shows the Civil War in the Intelligence Community... Bovat Believes Mark Zaid is a DC Insider Team Player" Who "Gets" Compromise... & He Knew That the Lockerbie Cover Up Happened... He Helped "Sweep It Under the Rug"... Sharyn Was Told He's One of the Best... On the Other Side Jesselyn Radack is from Team Transparency Which with the New Internet "Fact Based" Era Will Eventually Be the Victor in the "Internal Battle for Control" in the Intelligence Community. Watch the YouTube Video Made at the Georgetown Law/ ABA Forum on Whistleblower-Leakers-Traiters. Sharyn (me) was trained by the BEST in the 80's doing research for Reagan CIA Operatives & was around those involved with Iran Contra and Operation Cyclone (Other Covert Ops Too). The fact is ALL the "twisted" CIA stuff is getting exposed-they can't keep whacking people (a LOT of people I know have died "odd" deaths & I was giving info on Michael Hastings death that has been "vetted" ) Because of the internet the CIA need to "re evaluate" their techniques. It was said at the Conference by either Professor David Cole of Georgetown or Alex Abdo of the ACLU that "Transparency in Government and Privacy for the People" should be the model for society... I think THAT is truly the goal for 95% of America - The 5% are on the payroll of those that "insist" on Govt. Secrecy.







About John Kiriakou














Begin forwarded message:
From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: Question & Statement About John Kiriakou Request for Humanitarian Intervention Too
Date: February 17, 2014 at 7:58:02 PM CST
To: "LOR/ExecAssistant@bop.gov" <LOR/ExecAssistant@bop.gov>, jmgaines@gannett.com, Anita Househam <househam@un.org>, rblackqc@outlook.com, richard.jeffs@communication-consultants.co.uk, fduggan@comcast.net, RMarquise@aol.com, darrellwmills@msn.com, sir.johnorr@yahoo.co.uk, brian murtagh <bmurtagh3@verizon.net>

Hello-

My name is Sharyn Bovat I’m the “Voice of a Moderate” & a former researcher for CIA operatives, you might know my work Iran Contra, Lockerbie Cover Up?  

Anyway I was told a few years ago Kiriakou was getting railroaded to ensure “others” did not speak up.  I fear for his safety and want to help. I’m willing to sign an affidavit saying WHO told me this if it will ensure his safety.  Please let me know “if” this is needed?  I will be hand delivering a copy of this email to members of the Senate Intelligence Committee too. I’ve got to be in DC anyway to help Earlie Story the Martin Luther King Whistleblower.  His file is MISSING… This happened AFTER I got copies of recently “unsealed FBI” documents. 
It’s important for America to heal from this era of whistleblowing.  Many know that Leon Panetta who belongs to the same country club as my mom ( Monterey Penninsula Country Club in Pebble Beach)  the former CIA leader “leaked” too.  So did Michael Vickers… You might know him from the movie Charlie’s War… I know of him from Operation Cyclone, my family did the gun running that armed Al Qaeda … Ooops I mean the Afghans. Those men (Panetta & Vickers) did the SAME as John Kiriakou and history will be kinder to the CIA whistleblower.  

All I’m asking for “his” safety to be guaranteed so the Prison system in America will not be tarnished (in history).  Please respond by ensuring to me and my readers that he’s safe.

FYI-Odds are the people that wanted John Kiriakou jailed are part of group of CIA linked to the Military Industrial Complex that “whacked Kennedy” and bullied Martin Luther King  SPOILER ALERT (probably Killed him).  My grandfather worked for Kennedy’s CIA director and Leon Panetta KNEW him. Restated- “Most Likely” it will come out that the same people that wanted John Kiriakou jailed are linked to those that killed Kennedy - we won’t know until 2017 & my goal is to make sure John Kiriakou is ALIVE so he can be vindicated & for his children to be able to spend “precious time” with their dad that they lost.   

Thank you so much,

Sharyn Bovat
Voice of a Moderate
Former Spy to First Lady (Nancy Reagan)
Humanitarian 

No comments:

Post a Comment