Tuesday, February 11, 2014

*** UPDATE*** A Message for Frank Duggan About the Lockerbie Bombing Cover Up.... Sir - It's OVER. PLEASE Help Me We Gotta Save Edward Snowden





"....Do I agree with what that whistleblower did... My answer is NO - BUT I'm happy he did it and I want him to be safe.  He does not deserve to be jailed long term.  He deserves to live in a county that's safer than Russia.  I heard CIA linked to Putin's oil companies were gonna kill him and that scares me.  America will have a revolution if that happens.  People in the IC know this and that is why there is a possibility of a plea deal.  Frank Duggan - sit back cause the IC that you knew is changing - faster than the speed of sound.  God Bless America!..."  from a blog post that was deleted 


Frank Duggan President of the Lockerbie Victim's Family Group ( He's NOT related to a Victim) Sir I don't know what rational is about OJ - I think he was guilty. In 1992 I got a tour of the LA riots (maybe Buck Revell told you?) anyway it was the first day of rioting and the racial tension in Southern California in the 90's was massive.  Oddly the riots were not just black vs white - they were asian vs asian... everyone seemed to be upset. The mainstream media did not report the news back then 100% and with Lockerbie they basically wrote FICTION.  Luckily after driving around downtown LA I was taken to Malibu for dinner where it was safe. 

In reference to JFK a friend of mine his dad was LBJ CIA that was pro-MIC he was drafted out of Texas A & M and his dad's work connected to Martin Luther King issues too.  I don't want to spoil the 2017 surprise but i bet you "get it".... I like the internet -it's forcing transparency. I've been bullied a long time and want my life to be peaceful. I want to enjoy time with my child.  Sadly Dr. Swire lost his daughter who is about my age & i think your disrespectful to him. Sir I know your doing your job.  

Mark Silverman when he was the Ben Bradlee winning editor of Gannett - his job was to suppress news.  He knows the truth & so do a lot of others.  I can prove CNN is a CIA subsidized propaganda company. 

I'll be in DC at a National Security Conference at the end of the month.  People link to Robert Mueller are putting it together.  I've been terrorized because I know that a cover up happened in reference to the Lockerbie Bombing.  

My child has seen people treat her mom inhumanly.  I was "outed" for my past research for CIA operatives by people that were mad at me for whistleblowing when they were committing fraud.  I was silent ONLY when they attacked me did I speak the truth.  I have PROOF a cover up happened and I'm sharing that data with Glenn Greenwald's allies.  

It's time the world got healthy and that starts with bullies like you and Mr. Revell to understand that "it's over" the cover up is over. Simply all you need to do no is just be polite.  I do not have the facts about who and how the Lockerbie bombing happened.  I have a few puzzle pieces and ONLY if a real investigation NOW happens will the truth be exposed.  My Uncle Bill Frisbie was the Chief Pilot of Pan Am and he's getting older.. I love my Uncle but have not talked to him in over 3 years because the CIA has been doing illegal surveillance on me in America.  I hope that is also exposed by those linked to Edward Snowden.  

Do I agree with what that whistleblower did... My answer is NO - BUT I'm happy he did it and I want him to be safe.  He does not deserve to be jailed long term.  He deserves to live in a county that's safer than Russia.  I heard CIA linked to Putin's oil companies were gonna kill him and that scares me.  America will have a revolution if that happens.  People in the IC know this and that is why there is a possibility of a plea deal.  Frank Duggan - sit back cause the IC that you knew is changing - faster than the speed of sound.  God Bless America!

Sharyn 


  1. Lockerbie Whistleblower - Sharyn Bovat

    sharynbovat.com/Lockerbie_Whistleblower.html

    Mark Silverman the Pulitzer Prize nominee who won the Ben Bradlee award is alleged being Sharyn Bovat's "Shadow Handler" for the CIA linked Lockerbie ...
    You've visited this page 2 times. Last visit: 2/9/14





  1. Lockerbie Whistleblower - Sharyn Bovat

    sharynbovat.com/Lockerbie_Whistleblower.html

    Mark Silverman the Pulitzer Prize nominee who won the Ben Bradlee award is alleged being Sharyn Bovat's "Shadow Handler" for the CIA linked Lockerbie ...
    You've visited this page 2 times. Last visit: 2/9/14















No comments:

Post a Comment