Monday, February 17, 2014

DOD Whistleblower Worried About Safety of John Kiriakou ( the CIA Whistleblower ) Sends Fax to Pittsburgh FBI Director Gary Perdue, CODEPINK, Larry Kramer the Editor of the USA Today & Loretto Prison Warden




Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: Question & Statement About John Kiriakou Request for Humanitarian Intervention Too
Date: February 17, 2014 at 7:58:02 PM CST
To: "LOR/ExecAssistant@bop.gov" <LOR/ExecAssistant@bop.gov>, jmgaines@gannett.com, Anita Househam <househam@un.org>, rblackqc@outlook.com, richard.jeffs@communication-consultants.co.uk, fduggan@comcast.net, RMarquise@aol.com, darrellwmills@msn.com, sir.johnorr@yahoo.co.uk, brian murtagh <bmurtagh3@verizon.net>

Hello-

My name is Sharyn Bovat I’m the “Voice of a Moderate” & a former researcher for CIA operatives, you might know my work Iran Contra, Lockerbie Cover Up?  

Anyway I was told a few years ago Kiriakou was getting railroaded to ensure “others” did not speak up.  I fear for his safety and want to help. I’m willing to sign an affidavit saying WHO told me this if it will ensure his safety.  Please let me know “if” this is needed?  I will be hand delivering a copy of this email to members of the Senate Intelligence Committee too. I’ve got to be in DC anyway to help Earlie Story the Martin Luther King Whistleblower.  His file is MISSING… This happened AFTER I got copies of recently “unsealed FBI” documents. 

It’s important for America to heal from this era of whistleblowing.  Many know that Leon Panetta who belongs to the same country club as my mom ( Monterey Penninsula Country Club in Pebble Beach)  the former CIA leader “leaked” too.  So did Michael Vickers… You might know him from the movie Charlie’s War… I know of him from Operation Cyclone, my family did the gun running that armed Al Qaeda … Ooops I mean the Afghans. Those men (Panetta & Vickers) did the SAME as John Kiriakou and history will be kinder to the CIA whistleblower.  

All I’m asking for “his” safety to be guaranteed so the Prison system in America will not be tarnished (in history).  Please respond by ensuring to me and my readers that he’s safe.

FYI-Odds are the people that wanted John Kiriakou jailed are part of group of CIA linked to the Military Industrial Complex that “whacked Kennedy” and bullied Martin Luther King  SPOILER ALERT (probably Killed him).  My grandfather worked for Kennedy’s CIA director and Leon Panetta KNEW him. Restated- “Most Likely” it will come out that the same people that wanted John Kiriakou jailed are linked to those that killed Kennedy - we won’t know until 2017 & my goal is to make sure John Kiriakou is ALIVE so he can be vindicated & for his children to be able to spend “precious time” with their dad that they lost.   

Thank you so much,

Sharyn Bovat
Voice of a Moderate
Former Spy to First Lady (Nancy Reagan)
Humanitarian 




Up until the interview, he had only been shaken down three times. Now it had happened twice in two days.

Kiriakou complained to a CO that this was “disrespectful.” The CO said, “Sorry,” and, “We were just following orders.” The shakedown led to his cellmates losing some of their property.

“One of my cellmates, a 40-ish African-American whom I like, respect and consider a friend, made an important point,” according to Kirakou. “‘Don’t you see what they’re doing? They’re trying to make us mad with these shakedowns so that we’ll turn on you.’ He imagined a conversation: ‘Let’s piss off the big black guy so he pressures Kiriakou to stop writing and doing interviews.’”

It did not work that time. “My cellmate urged me to ‘keep up the fight. Keep telling people what it’s like in here.’ I promise to do that.”
After he had finished this letter, he describes in an “addendum” how the prison then tried to take his desk away in a boorish and daffy attempt to stop “Letters from Loretto”:
…[T]he shakedown CO tried to remove my desk from the wall and confiscate it. After all, if I have no desk, I can’t write “Letters from Loretto,” right? After a while, he gave up. The bolts were stripped and wouldn’t budge. (It was a temporary respite, though. The CO issued a work order to chip it off the wall. I had to go to the unit manager, who promised that the desk would not be removed.)…

The CO even tried to have a draft of a book Kiriakou and Dave are writing seized on the basis that it “made threats against staff.” He eventually got the draft back after the Special Investigative Service CO said he determined it included no threats.

The shakedowns are bothersome and irritating, but Kiriakou concedes in his letter that the prison is within its rights to do it to prisoners. The real issue is “retaliation and censorship.” He points out that the Supreme Court ruled in 1990 that “prison officials do not have discretion to punish” an inmate for “exercising his First Amendment rights by transferring him to another institution.”

Please read this article:


  1. Imprisoned CIA Whistleblower John Kiriakou Threatened with ...

    Firedoglake-5 hours ago
    The federal correctional institution of Loretto, Pennsylvania, where former CIA officerJohn Kiriakou is serving a thirty-month jail sentence, ...

No comments:

Post a Comment