Thursday, July 25, 2013

Senator - I'm Tired of Whistleblowing & NOW People are Listening... YOU Told Me a LONG Time Ago to Keep Speaking Until Someone Hears. Can I Have Confirmation That I'm Being Heard?



"To discredit me as a whistleblower people connected to NISSAN & the Haslam family said I was gay, I was a bimbo, I was crazy, I was greedy, I was a 'femi-nazi' .... OMG!!! I've been called so many things... NOW I'm known as a former member of the IC community. NOW I'm known as the whistleblower that 'had the courage' to NOT flee the country & Haslam Elite the tide is changing and I hope to catch the wave that leads me OUT OF THIS MESS...  I want to feel safe again"  Sharyn Bovat






Senator Dianne Feinstein Remember Me?: Senator - I'm Quite Sure ...

senatordiannefeinstein.blogspot.com/.../senator-im-quite-sure-it-was-at-m...
Apr 16, 2013 - Senator - I'm Quite Sure It Was at the Mother Daughter MentoringBrunch at Diane Schinnerer's House in Danville That YOU Gave Me the Advice ... Apr 16, 2012 – The blog of Sharyn Bovat the NISSAN Whistleblower... Kopp ran unsuccessfully for Mayor of San Francisco in 1979 against Dianne Feinstein.

No comments:

Post a Comment