Thursday, September 27, 2012

Dianne..... My Mom Wanted Me to Be Like YOU ... She Did Not Want Me to Be Like Her.... Why?






"Some little girls learn how to bake from their mommy, I was different..."  Sharyn Bovat





Posted on March 17th 2012.
http://tennesseansupplement.blogspot.com/2012/03/bob-dickey-and-kate-marymont-do-you-get.html






I have hundreds of text messages between me and Mark Silverman the former Gannett editor of the Detroit News and the Tennessean. He was the 2010 Ben Bradlee winner.  Once I knew that Gannet was not reporting the NISSAN fraud to protect President Obama  I went "public" with our relationship.  We had an 11 month "fling" and are still friends today (Mark Silverman knows that I ONLY went public to "save my butt & to try to save the taxpayers 1 Billion+ dollars).  

Mark know lots about Carlos Ghosn the NISSAN CEO from his Detroit News days.  Ghosn is truly the sleaziest CEO on the planet.  In many ways.






Anyway a juicer deal than the one I had with Silverman is the “deal” Haley Barbour made with Rahm Emanuel
From Mark's reaction I KNEW that Ed Gillespie knew NOTHING about it. Then when the guy connected to Mr. Rove met with me I figured out he too was not aware. Although, I did get the impression that Mr. Rove wanted to win the Senate and keep control of the RNC until 2016 (Jeb). Still I believe the “twisted” deal to have Barbour be the nominee and retain control of the RNC was ALL “Good Ole Boy”.  

Read more:  http://gillespierove2012.com/DC_Pillow_Talk.html


When a death threat I received was traced to Austin (the local police ignored it) and when a Herman Cain campaign called me as a source on who leaked the information from the Perry campaign on Mr. Cain (in reference to the sex scandal) .... I learned that Cain was just naive and that Perry was the Good Ole Boy #2 choice.



























Syria- Pakistan- Iran - Iraq and other nations have read some of my blog, I have lots of them.

Why would they want to read about an average "carpool" mom?    Huh....Oh yeah.  I had to give up custody of my daughter after I whistle blew.    I was told the courts were gonna screw me, Tennessee couldn't harass me in divorce court because my future ex is a decent guy so then the tried to screw with me in criminal court for OVER 19 months.    All the crazy stuff with my personal life happened after the trumped up arrest..   I really thought Silverman was going to be my hero, then I declared him a ZERO but something got his conscious and he told me EVERYTHING so he's at "decent" guy status.    So I'm no longer a full time mom.  

Never would I have had to "go back" to use the skills I learned during the Cold War.  When NISSAN outed me I was forced to.  It's sad.   





No comments:

Post a Comment