Thursday, October 18, 2012

CIA - DIA.... What a Difference One Letter Makes.....




"...The US Defense Intelligence Agency alleges that Ali Akbar Mohtashamipur (Ayatollah Mohtashemi), a member of the Iranian government, paid US$ 10 million for the bombing...." on Wiki under alternate theories...

OK.... I remember this guy telling me this other was a PANSY...the other guy was CIA. 

Senator for the record I do NOT know "who" I did research for DIA or CIA.....or any other acronym. All i did was what I was told.  At the end of the day I did research for AMERICA. 

Below has been been on my blog www.RighteouslyRogue.com for a LONG time.  I can't believe NISSAN put me through ALL this HELL knowing they had abused me.  Dianne Feinstein DO YOU THINK what NISSAN did was OK?  FYI- Remember they "outed" me.  I need a job and health insurance.  

Senator, can you put a good word in for me at the George Bush Center for Intelligence.  I really want to live in a condo in Reston  near a future "metro stop" and across the street from a mall.  To me that would be the "good life".... So if Gannett does not want a blogger the CIA is an option.  Also I like the though of living near Dulles airport so I easily visit my daughter.  FYI- i did NOT tell the man that I was married to for over a decade that I did research for an acronym and he really wants to"move on" and have a life with a normal woman.  He's stayed married to me ONLY so I can keep my health insurance...   it's horrible!!!

I've been silent for a LONG time... I think I've said all that I can.... EVERYTHING I know about Lockerbie is out... below I posted on the blog of a father of a victim of Pan Am flight 103.





This is part of an email to a friend whose family is part of the international intelligence community. I've been lucky that once I was vetted people that grew up in similar families have reached out...

"...I have PTSD... from a trip in 1990 to Leningrad...Elections were happening "somewhere" in Russia and we wanted Democracy... Anyway about 3am a bunch of men came into my hotel rom (... strapped me to a board and took me to an abandon building... they did nothing to me but stare at me. Later I realized,,,, It was after the Lockerbie crash... I had been told by my family it was Iran... then they changed thevillain to Libya.... When the kGB held me I said NOTHING except "my country knows I'm here"... this is the weird part.. the night I was "saved" I got to sleep in the same bed Nixon stayed in and had dinner with the consulate general... a few years later I went to Bahrain and kuwait... I think the whole KGB hostage thing that was less than 2 days was done by people connected to the CIA....I have NO trust.... Still I'm terrified and have trouble sleeping.... it was horrible...."

There is a Russian aspect to the puzzle of finding the truth...

Last year I flew to LA to meet with a screenwriter interested in my life story..he said "didn't they rape you or torture you - this is a disaster"... Later I spoke to a member of my family and said they would twist the truth & make it look like I was raised by crazed Neocons. So that is on the back burner until closure happens on the NISSAN whistle blower issue.

My hope is Dr. Swire and the Lockerbie families get closure too. I've had a horrible 3 years and do not understand how you endued 24+ years.


Subsequently, the Agency provided threat data on "hot spots" throughout the Middle East, Africa, and Asia, while assessing the impact of changes in the USSR, Eastern Europe, and, to a lesser degree, Asia. In addition, DIA supported decision makers with intelligence concerning the Soviet withdrawal from Afghanistan, events surrounding the downing of several Libyan jets, the civil war in Liberia, and the investigation of the downing of Pan Am Flight 103 over Lockerbie, Scotland, in which an agent was killed. Weapons acquisition issues, counter-narcotics, and counter-terrorism, likewise, remained high priority issues.
With the end of the Cold War, defense intelligence began a period of reevaluation following the fall of Communism in many of the East European countries, the reunification of Germany, and ongoing economic reforms in the region. During this phase, DIA emphasized improved management of intelligence production, DoD-wide, as resource reductions once again threatened to negatively impact Agency objectives and manpower. Organizationally, DIA adopted the concept of functional management to better address unified & specified command intelligence issues.
In response to Iraq's invasion of Kuwait in August 1990, DIA set up an extensive, 24-hour, crisis management cell designed to tailor national-level intelligence support to the coalition forces assembled to expel Iraq from Kuwait. By the time Operation Desert Storm began, some 2,000 Agency personnel were involved in the intelligence support effort. Most of them associated in some way with the national-level Joint Intelligence Center (JIC), which DIA established in The Pentagon to integrate the intelligence being produced throughout the Community. DIA sent more than 100 employees into the Kuwaiti Theater of Operations to provide intelligence support. This DIA-led effort remains one of the greatest examples of intelligence support to operational forces in modern times.
The Armed Forces Medical Intelligence Center (AFMIC), and the Missile and Space Intelligence Center (MSIC), associated with the Army for over 20 and 50 years respectively, became part of DIA in January 1992. This was part of the continuing effort to consolidate intelligence production and make it more efficient.




No comments:

Post a Comment