Sunday, September 29, 2013

James Clapper, Michael Vickers & Stephen Preston:Did YOU Know that the Marriott Wardman Park Was REALLY Wired for Surveillance? Is the NEW DC Convention Hotel Equally Wired? Do I Have Privacy When I Stay at a Hotel or is the NSA Spying on Me There Too... If So I'm OK With It... I Just Want to Know. Thanks and Hope Ya'll Had a GREAT Weekend!!! Sharyn





Begin forwarded message:

HELLO Marriott Elite:

My name is Sharyn Bovat the DOD Whistleblower… Recently I was told about the HIGH level of surveillance at the Marriott Wardman Park. Also that MARRIOTT is economically supported by many IC agencies…Also that "If" that "changes" you might make part of the Wardman Park Hotel condos?  Is that true
if so I might want one?  I love the location.    If I'm wrong about anything let me know  615-944-7599. 


I'm sure that the NSA/CIA does business with a LOT of hotel chains.  I was told that at the Marriott that I LOVE to stay at 
the hotel is Heavily monitored.. 

Question:  Does your surveillance ever done in individual hotel rooms?

Question:  Do you read my emails when I use your Wifi?  

All I'm looking at is answers to questions.  I'm not bothered  bu the HIGH level of monitoring.  I'm alive and have enjoyed every Marriott Wardman Stay…
ALL I want to know is "when" at your hotel I have privacy?  Also a few years ago I spoke to Andrew Breitbart at the Lobby Bar in the hotel… was that conversation monitored & if so 
can you get me a copy of that?  If you did not monitor it then the ONLY way the CIA would have known I spoke to him was from my ex lawyer Kline Preston who told me he was the brother of Stephen Preston. I'm still waiting for the DOD/CIA and Senate Intelligence committee to investigate.  

Anyway- Thank you Marriott for your GREAT hotel.   

I'm a blogger and will post this due to the fact I've been TERRORIZED by people connected to the top CIA lawyer Stephen Preston.  He's up for the TOP DOD legal job and thatat scares me.

ALL I want is RESPECT… Just like the respect I get at the Marriott.  

Thank you,

Sharyn Bovat
615-944-7599



Did the Marriott CIA Friendly Staffers listen in on my conversation with ANDREW BREITBART?















No comments:

Post a Comment