Saturday, May 24, 2014

James Comey is the FBI Enjoying the Holiday Weekend? On Tuesday I Hope Your Guys Question Frank Duggan, Buck Revell, Richard Marquise, Darrell Mills, & Others That Did the Lockerbie Bombing Cover Up... I Want it KNOWN All Docs & Photos in My Possession Linked to Condor & Cyclone are CLASSIFIED Permanently - President Ford Told Me to Be a "Team Player"... I Only Went ROGUE Cause People Linked to the NISSAN CEO Carlos Ghosn "Outed Me" Cyberly and They Bullied Me for My CIA Past... I Can PROVE I Have a CIA Past Too...






Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: Frank Duggan Sorry to Tell Ya the Lockerbie Truth Elusive but INCOMING.... My mom hid docs from Uncle Bill....(Former Chief Pilot Pan Am) My family needs Dr Phil... 
Date: May 24, 2014 at 11:52:50 AM PDT
To: fduggan@comcast.net, rblackqc@outlook.com, richard.jeffs@communication-consultants.co.uk, Anita Househam <househam@un.org>, darrellwmills@msn.com, jlorourk@syr.edu, Mark@markzaid.com, ed@edgillespiestrategies.com, brian murtagh <bmurtagh3@verizon.net>, sir.johnorr@yahoo.co.uk, cstanbrook@mwe.com, rweingarten@steptoe.com, Mark Silverman <4msilverman@gmail.com>, enfahey@syr.edu
Cc: Michael Dorris <michael.dorris@credit-suisse.com>

ALL Cyclone & Condor Pilots are CLASSIFIED by me…. in reference to my data.  I know know how Glenn Greenwald felt when he got Snowden docs… It’s OVERWHELMING!!!  I’ve got 3 generations of personal photos & I’m gonna be VERY picky on what gets released.  

My goal is to not embarrass or harm anyone… I don’t want to uncover any cover ups BUT Lockerbie. 

Why did 4 IGO’s ignore me?  Why did members of congress?  You’d think they’d want the TRUTH…

One Aunt believes me & the other says I must be “crazy” cause IF I’m telling the truth the government & her brother LIED!!!

Have a great day! 

Sharyn


No comments:

Post a Comment