Tuesday, July 24, 2012

FYI. - ***NISSAN OUTED ME***.

I ONLY started blogging because I had DEATH threats.

The Nissan CEO is connected to Michelin CIA. Think Agent Orange- Condor- Iran Contra.

Those operations happened decades ago still a "friendly fixture" had her life torn apart. Mark Silverman the Ben Bradlee winner KNOWS that I blogged
to "save my life".

I talked to a man for about 3 hours in PR at the Pentagon (he had just gotten back from Kosovo) last February ... He was late forties early fifties... Attractive probably married :(:(. Anyway he read my blog and said there was nothing wrong with it. Everything is "old news"

Here's Some Newer News- Has to do with IRAN.

A person Connected to British intelligence communicators that Sarkozy is connected to death of Libyan Oil guy. This happened before his election. He did some "housekeeping". Heart attack and then falling into the Danube? Come on it's RIDICULES.


HELLO!!!

You have to get Carlos Ghosn and Al Gore to testify. Give the Lockerbie families closure: PLEASE!!! Gore needs to testify about his relationship to QATAR. Also Warren Buffet made about 1 Billion on the "failed EV" I heard there's a "reason" why he made his secretary President Obama's cheerleader. Back to Al- he's connected to banks that gave "encouraging" reviews about solar stocks that ended up making Middle Eastern businessmen rich and Average 401k owners poor. It's NOT fair!!!

All I know about Lockerbie is on my blog and it's VERY minimal: basically I just know there was a cover up and I spent time with. Those people.

One comment NOT on my blog was made by a VERY identifiable person (not North... My only interaction with him was at a brunch and he came up to me while I was walking up a driveway and he lectured me on LOYALTY to my country an to WHO I worked for...). That comment that I directly heard will be communicated to the Senate intelligence committee . It would take 2 minutes BUT would show that IRAN was "one" of the player.

Just to ensure nobody harms me for "holding back" I've given info to 3 people

Living in Tennessee is HELL. The people here are xenophobes. They took away my Freedom. TN does not deserve to have America as their last name. Let's fire them.... Create the Friendly Forty Nine :):)

Respect needs to happen for all people. That includes Whistleblowers.

Can we send ALL the ex CIA connected to Michelin to France?


Sharyn Bovat


No comments:

Post a Comment