Sunday, July 1, 2012

Senator Feinstein Can YOU Help Give the Lockerbie Families Closure?

The NISSAN CEO is connected to the NEOCONS that were connected to "creepy" people from the Nixon/Kennedy era and they did a LOT of harm to society.

 




There are TWO Types of NEOCONS.

Type A Neocon:
Believe that War is good for the economy and creates jobs.

Type B Neocon:
is strictly for National Security.

Sharyn Bovat was raised by war profiteers (type A) and they were connected to Carlos Ghosn
Some would call type A "War Mongers".... The fact is in the Neo World there  are "many" groups within the group. Carlos Ghosn was connected to those that did deals with the French (Kennedy era) via Michelin: think Vietnam.... and the people that promoted "Agent Orange"  YES!!! some of the Neocons are democrats that got their start in the Kennedy era.  .


http://nissanwhistleblower.blogspot.com/2012/03/frenchmichelin-people-and-there-rogue.html

ONLY a small group connected to CIA did deals with "the creepy people".  Carter reorganized the CIA with a hatchet and that pissed a lot of different groups off.  Some came back as contractors and some involved with Iran Contra.  My opinion is George H. Bush got rid of the sleazy element BUT many went into private sector.

***********
Please read about the Lockerbie Issue:  Mark Silverman told me I could help give the families "closure" and I've been trying to do it.... i "thought" his paper might be helpful because he said it..... Guess i was wrong?
http://mariadevarennetennessean.com/Gracia_Martore_Gannett.html

****** Back to the point of this post************

My grandfather said "it takes someone that understands the problems to fix them"
THAT is why in 1992 I was so passionate about Jeb Bush succeeding during the internal battle of control. Instead Haley Barbour succeeded. He took control of the RNC in 1993 thus the keys to the RNC piggy bank "indirectly" belonged to "W"..... and the people that are "pro war"  mainstream media in a "stealth" way encouraged the victory of George W. Bush.  People connected to Gannett profit from war.  Unions profit from war.... War is a way to create jobs.   

A lady told me a few days ago that Reagan and Clinton are the ONLY two Presidents that understood that going to war is a "last resort".... she's a democrat and says it's obvious Obama is the phrase that I like to use "a slithering liberal".....   At least with George W. Bush America KNEW what he stood for.  Obama is a stealth NEOCON with an agenda that not many can understand.  My "thought" is President Obama is what I was told and "a puppet"....   the question is ...for WHO?


people in the White House read my blog.  I was told it was used by people to prove the need for American Energy Independence.  Like many political moderates I believe that War is NOT an Energy Policy.  I learned that Gannett wanted Obama and NOT Hillary Clinton because some are connected to the "Neocon Liberals" from the Kennedy era.  Obama did the SURGE and I think even Neo republicans "thought" it was not sustainable?   Experience Matters!!!

Anyway: LOTS of Blackberries.... read my blog and Rahm Emanuel was probably one of them.... Eric Holder is slow with getting the subpoena requests from the Solyndra scandal.... 






Below is about when I went to the 1992 RNC convention: on my blog in 2009.

".....People in California wanted me to get close to Jeb for he was the heir apparent.   I couldn’t.  He was fully protected by his supporters.   Yet in the “good ole boy” trailer zone where Dick Cheney was having lots of meetings, along with Haley Barbour I saw George and took my pink hat out of my tote bag. We had a quick conversation before people who looked like secret service but were not surrounded him and walked away.    For the record George W Bush was very nice.  He was articulate.  He went to Yale like his dad.   Huh!!!   Simple Speak (with a Texas Twang)??? 

Back to my point:

When returning to California I gave my report.   They wanted to hear about JEB. I said I was sorry but could not get near him BUT I did get an “opinion” on his brother “George”.   I was told “don’t worry about him; nobody would ever take him seriously”.

Have A Great Day!!!                                           Sharyn
Love Cars~Love People~Love the Planet


From: Sharyn Bovat sharynbovat@aol.com
Date: August 2, 2011 12:30:53 PM CDT
To: "Silverman, Mark"
msilverman@tennessean.com

So the French "anti tank" missiles being sold to Lebanon will be used to kill Jews.

Israel is an American ally.

Carlos Ghosn & the French support the Lebanese pro Hezbollah gov't. The French do a LOT of business with Iran.

Currently Iran send weapons/resources. To Iraq/Afgahnistan to KILL our troops.

~History~
I knew from my research work years ago that Lebanese businessmen connected to the French were used in Lockerbie cover up.

After I became a whistle blower I went back to using Bovat (maiden name) and then the people I knew back in the early 90's that are currently connected to Ghosn (people involved with Iran Contra) knew that " I REALLY" knew too much. Well I did not know Ghosn was directly connected to the cover up until about a month ago. (this is my wll "thought" out opinion & I want the US Congress to question NISSAN CEO under oath about Lockerbie and connections to the French gov't that led to his 'multiple' promotions)

When learning that "the dots were finally connected".

NOW I can explain how a relocation consultant was jailed 3 times in Tennessee.

It's about Oil-$$$-Power

Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment