Friday, August 9, 2013

James Clapper, Michael Vickers & Stephen Preston: I've Scared Tagg Romney & NOW I Believe that the NSA surveillance program is needed & I believe that the FBI does need to use drones in "certain" situations The fact is the "bad guys" were able to "hack" into my computer and I feel good knowing the "good guys" are watching them.


Message to the NSA-CIA-FBI Elite...

The issue of the Apple location ap being "turned on" has created some feedback..
This is my response...   My cell phone has "saved my life"...on one occasion at the Starbucks in Cool Springs (Franklin Tennessee) I was simply drinking coffee and blogging. Many times I noted that a guy in the Black Murano always arrived after I did. Over a 4 year time a variety of people would come to Starbucks and talk to me.  One guy (for about a decade) worked for a Karl Rove group..... that man must have relayed that I was 'not a nut' and my life got better. I even got to attend some cool parties at the RNC convention. 

Because of my cell phone a DOD contractor communicated to me that 3 men in France were INNOCENT of charges and I was able to contact the French consulate and help vindicate them (it's a really weird story)  Because of my Apple iPhone another DOD contractor met me at a Starbucks in Glen Ellen Virginia and told me HOW NISSAN car parts are used by the Khomeini regime and HOW the people in the DOD are upset that the President got rid of NASA employees that worked on EV batteries and "outsourced" that task of R & D to private companies that are "foreign owned"...  EV technology is use d in missiles and "if" NISSAN whose CEO Carlos Ghosn is also the CEO of Renault a French company & is Chairman of the Board for Autovaz a Russian car company... If NISSAN gets "viable" EV technology then the missiles used to target Israel and the troops serving in the Middle East.  The weapons funded by IRAN will be "more accurate" and go farther.  Some say that good technology would mean that Europe could be a "target for IRAN.    That man used iPhone technology to communicate with me.   I hope today the good people at the FBI are monitoring my whereabouts.   

About 2 years ago I was at a forum and the child of a nuclear scientist reached out to me & offered support.  I was told that unmanned aircraft were protecting us... Also I was told of a support group for children of the IC community and they talked a lot about the feeling of being "monitored"...OMG!!! after I was told that I needed a drink & lucky me that night my friend the Ben Bradlee winner Mark Silverman took me to dinner.. I told him about that person & said they needed a "tin foil hat"...  I would NOW like to "take back" that statement.  

Also I believe NOW that the NSA surveillance program is needed.   I believe that the FBI does need to use drones in "certain" situations  The fact is the "bad guys" were able to "hack" into my computer and I feel good knowing the "good guys" are watching them.  I do believe that as a nation Americans deserve to know that certain spying is done in America.  I believe that more people will act ethically "if" they think they will get caught.  That said... I want the NSA to be run by NON political people.  The President has too much power.   Let him choose the CIA head and the DOD Secretary.. Still lets have the NSA chief be appointed by the Supreme Court judges.  Sure they have a LOT on their plate... But it's the only thing I can come up with.  Let James Clapper "lead the transitions to the NEW road".... 

Unless the FEDS indict Michael Vickers and Leon Panetta then release John Kiriakou.  The hypocrisy is "mind numbing" and Bradley Manning DID do something wrong. Still HOW he was treated was VICIOUS and UNAMERICAN.  

You guys gotta let Snowden just "Be".... leave him alone. STOP Whining about him.  

My family has been destroyed by people that "outed" me for doing research for CIA operatives during a covert operation (one that the leader had Hollywood make movies about his life...HELLO MICHAEL VICKERS....   Don't get a sunburn when your in LA making the "sequel" to Charlie's War..

NISSAN put me in their corporate computer as the companies #2 security risk and had they not bullied me I never would have blogged about ALL this.   The fact is the Global Good Ole Boy network is "out of control".....  

A friend of the late Marvin Runyon (who was a President of Nissan North America and Postmaster General: After the Lockerbie Cover Up) reached out to me.  He said Lamar Alexander was "part" of the Good Ole Boy network along with Carlos Ghosn....He said "he too" was a Good Ole Boy.  Then he told me about a "death" and a bullying incident that happened to someone he knew and he told me things because he said the 2nd generation of Good Ole Boys is DESTROYING America.   

More Later,

Sharyn



Letter Showing Hard Drive MIA.....  This Was NOT a Normal Malfunction... I Just Got a Message on HOW I Was Probably ATTACKED.... What Happened to Me is HORRIFYING!!!



My computer was ATTACK ....Based on "what's missing".... I know that people are scared. I also KNOW what they wanted....  Evidently doing Time Machine backups on Wifi is NOT a good idea.   The fact is "hours" AFTER I exposed that Tagg Romney, Mitt Romney & the Governor of Tennessee Bill Haslam profits from companies that do business in IRAN the cyber attack occurred.. This was ALSO a few days "after" i showed NISSAN lawyer Brigid Carpenter from Baker Donelson that I had "data" from text conversations stored.   I do NOT think that the lawyer  

Link to Tagg Romney/Haslam Issue. 

Haslam Family Business FBI & IRS Raid Commentary: Reid ...









Link to Tagg Romney/Haslam Issue. 

Haslam Family Business FBI & IRS Raid Commentary: Reid ...

haslamfbiirsraid.blogspot.com/.../reid-weingarten-aubrey-harwell-you.ht




My computer was ATTACK ....Based on "what's missing".... I know that people are scared. I also KNOW what they wanted....  Evidently doing Time Machine backups on Wifi is NOT a good idea.   The fact is "hours" AFTER I exposed that Tagg Romney, Mitt Romney & the Governor of Tennessee Bill Haslam profits from companies that do business in IRAN the cyber attack occurred.. This was ALSO a few days "after" i showed NISSAN lawyer Brigid Carpenter from Baker Donelson that I had "data" from text conversations stored.   I do NOT think that the lawyer is unethical.  I think that she "rightfully" gave NISSAN the information and they are linked to the mystery distraction of my hard drive.  The people at APPLE had my computer hooked up to ALL their equipment.  My hard drive showed EMPTY.  Nothing was retrievable... This was "odd"since the computer showed NO SIGN of damage.  Apple will fix it because I have Apple care BUT before that can happen I want the FBI to look at it.  I was told that by the "scrubbing" done they might be able to located an IP address "if" they investigate.   UGH!!!  The question is "will" they investigate.  I can't worry about that NOW.. I have a "reply brief" due on Monday ... It has to be filed at the Tennessee court of appeals & NOW all my data needed to do that is gone.... I don't want to "think" this was done to tamper with the judicial process still I will communicate to the court of the situation.  In May I spend HOURS at the court scanning the technical records into pdf's so I could do the brief and reply brief... They are GONE....

The fact is NISSAN is linked to a global network that does business deals, oil sales, arms deals and they "play ball" with Putin.  They do deals with Khomeini.  The information on my computer PROVED that NISSAN employees knew their company was committing fraud.

I sure do hope James Comey investigate. .... Please lets get America healthy....
Oh how are the deaths of Andrew Breitbart, Margaret Lesher, Sonny Bono, Gary Webb and Michael Hastings connected.... I'm asking EVERY journalist to investigate - do research. It does NOT take a  rocket scientist to "get" the connection.  You'll see that Joe Arpaio is CORRUPT... I put that on my blog a LONG time ago and communicated to a person trying help elect a "clean" sherif and sadly the Gannett owned paper NEVER gave the opponents "credibility"... so when YOU investigate the mysterious deaths... Call Bob Dickey at Gannett and try to "get"  him on record.  He oversees community publishing at the MSM megahouse and HE had stories quashed.  He knows the TRUTH about Gary Webb and operatives linked to Sal Russo "needed" him silent.    I come from a family of pilots and they flew "where" the CIA told them to go.  My family... did NOTHING but their jobs.  I talked to a person about Oliver North yesterday and I said...  "he did what he was told"... I was just a low level researcher during the Iran Contra (Cyclone) era & met Mr. North 2 times.  He was ALL about "loyalty" ... Loyalty to America and to WHO you worked for.

After I was bullied and jailed in Tennessee I told Mark Silverman who was the editor of the Tennessean.  He knew that "politics" is why I was being harassed.  He knew that Carlos Ghosn was NOT well respected in some circles.  He knew that NISSAN was aligned with the people linked to ex CIA.  Mark Silverman was the editor of the Detroit News for many years.   Mark's a decent guy who told me that 90% of what I blog about is true.  He told me at Boscoe's in Franklin OVER a year ago that Gannett puts people through a 3 part "vetting" process.  My facts were "good".... so WHY did Gannett NOT report the story of abuse to a Whistleblower... it's POLITICS.  Something I understand.

Bovat's Battle - Nissan Whistleblowers

righteouslyrogue.com/Bovat_s_Battle.html

A text conversation between NISSAN Whistleblower Sharyn Bovat & Mark Silvermanthe editor of the Gannett owned Tennessean, he's a Ben Bradlee award ...

DC Pillow Talk - Voice of a Moderate

gillespierove2012.com/DC_Pillow_Talk.html

Gannett has a monopoly on the printed media in Middle Tennessee. At the meeting in Nashville Tennessee Sharyn Bovat and Mark Silverman became friends ...


Below is a copy of a Contra Costa Times article- I used to do research for CIA operatives that were linked to Dean Lesher ( he was a "friend" of the Reagan's)   I was even asked to assist with an "issues" the 1st lady was worried about).  Yes!!!  Some would say I was a "spy" to the 1st lady.  For the record- I NEVER know who I worked for.
That is just "how" they did things.

Also an article about Margaret Lesher's death... She NEVER would have gone swimming at 3 am....
Oddly the articles from the Gannett papers about her death seem to be MIA. Why?











http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Lesher-Drowning-Mystery-We-don-t-know-if-it-s-2840621.php




These are Text Messages between Mark SIlverman the Ben Bradlee Award winner and me WHILE I was enduring the abuse in the courts... Kline Preston KNEW I wanted to get an affidavit from Mark for the case against NISSAN... Kline did NOT do that.  I deserve to win the appeal because Judge Tim Easter ignored my motions...  I was NOT allowed to give my "theory of the case"....  I deserve my Due Process rights...



BELOW was posted yesterday....


James Clapper, Michael Vickers, Stephen Preston... Sharyn Bovat's Computer CYBER ATTACKED.. Suspects are NISSAN Execs, Tagg Romney & Stephen Preston... The Attack Happened Same Time as Preston Nomination Being Put on Hold... Same Day Bovat Blew The Whistle on Mitt Romney Fueling the Iranian Economy and the CYBER Attack Happened a Few Days AFTER Sharyn Bovat Leaked to Baker Donelson Lawyer Brigid Carpenter That She Had DATA on Current NISSAN Employees That Were ABUSED.  Danny Glover and the AFL-CIO  This is SCARY.....

Thank You Senator Mark Udall....


Senator Places Hold on Top Defense Department Nominee

Daily Beast-Aug 6, 2013
Stephen Preston, the current general counsel at the CIA, was nominated in June by President Obama to be the top lawyer at the Defe

THERE IS NO REASON TO HARM SHARYN BOVAT... ALL DOCUMENTED TEXT CONVERSATIONS ARE GONE... except for some Screen shots and they are on the "web"....  The attack was "on purpose"..... 



Below is an email I sent to Brigid Carpenter the NISSAN lawyer basically to show her and Silveman that I had the information documented.

This email NOW gives NISSAN motivation….They destroyed everything… so they did not have access to this program… It's scary… For a while I felt like the NSA re reading a lot of conversations.. I wish I had copies of the one with the Union guy… and the guy that brought me cars to look at.  It's sad.  ALL the proof is missing.  I did make some screen shots.  Just by having the hacking it proves NISSAN is scared.  Either NISSAN or Tagg Romney:(:(

Luckily I have back-ups... Had to buy a new computer and picking up the "victim" at the Apple Store.
It's SCARY!!!  Was told to tell the people in the Intelligence Community and find out 'how' it was attacked.  Hopefully an IP address will detect the person/group that did this.  

OMG!!!!

Sharyn

Haslam Family Business FBI & IRS Raid Commentary: Reid ...

haslamfbiirsraid.blogspot.com/.../reid-weingarten-aubrey-harwell-you.ht...


From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@aol.com>
Subject: Update…… 
Date: August 3, 2013 3:46:06 PM CDT
Cc: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@aol.com>


A while back.I was given help with a special program to save communications to prove they happened.

Below is between Fleur Stanbrook and me ( The Queen Counsel lawyer's daughter that went to the AP editors conference and asked WHY my story was not told. ). She was really nice and I do miss not having a friend.. She's the only person I could talk to about personal stuff... Well it's good I was silent cause I've decided to give it all to the Feds after James Comey takes over.  FYI- I talked to the FBI Nashville office a while back and they knew about the Good Ole Boy network and did NOT want to touch it... It was commuicated to me that Comey will be different.

A long time ago I dated one of the FBI guys that "hunted Bin Laden".... His friend reached out to me a few months ago... So maybe with Comey in charge I have "hope" that a criminal investigation will happen.  

When you Google the incoming head of the FBI my picture "pops" after Valerie Plame,






I just want a normal life...It's a beautiful day and I'm stuck in the house having to go through ALL these conversations...

A Huff Post investigative reporter said he'd look at it....

You'll see that Fleur Stanbrook wanted the Lockerbie Truth exposed.

 Wow... Just realized I text conversations from current NISSAN employees that were abused too.... I really need to thank the guy linked to Al Gore for helping me with this....  These conversations might help me get a job. 

OK here's the conversation is between me and fleur.... 





This is between me and the woman who immigrated from IRAN in 2002 That I met from a NISSAN Execs wife.
I never responded to her... Something did not feel right.

No comments:

Post a Comment