Thursday, August 1, 2013

James Clapper Stephen Preston, & Michael Vickers- Tony Blair's Malawi Deal Gave me FLASHBACKS to a Conversation with the Daughter of Clive Stanbrook. The Lockerbie Bombing Was Done By IRAN Too.... The Truth Was Supposed to Come Out AFER Iraq Was Liberated... The Cover Up Was Done for National Security... The "Continuaion" Was Done for PROFITEERING. Tony Blair Should Be Tried for That... Someone Tell Desmond Tutu He Needs to Amend His Statement.... Also Naomi Tutu is Lovely an I Emailed "That" to the United Nations.

The LOCKERBIE Trial wrapped up "quickly" when it was known that Al Gore would lose the race.....Why?  

Everyone "thought"a Halliburton honcho wife Debbie Horgan was the Queen of Wassenaar.

NOW they know the truth

It was so stressful and I got FAT.


Thanks to the NISSAN/CIA diet I finally lost the weight.  STILL poisoning someone who had remained SILENT in 2008 was hitting below the belt.

Click Here to read WHY I think I was poisoned...

Tony Blair has been a War Profiteer and I believe that HE unlike the Bush family dramatically increased his "net worth" due to cover ups.  I was told the Lockerbie cover up was done for NATIONAL SECURITY and the truth would be revealed...when it was safe to.   Tony Blair has GREATLY profited from the continued cover up that NOW seems to be about greed.  Originally it was about safety of ALL people.     Fleur Stanbrook "really" wanted to know what I knew about LOCKERBIE.


The GREEN fraud is linked to Tony Blair "profiteers"

So Fleur Stanbrook the daughter of QC (Queens Counsel) lawyer Clive Stanbrook and I were drinking at a restaurant in Franklin & I told her my bio dad "could be" Ed Daly - a super hawk and that is why I feared I was being persecuted.... I told her it upset me my family could be indirectly connected to Operation Condor - my grandfather a DOD lawyer - I do NOT know what my grandfather did.

After I shared with Fleur she shared with me...& went on and on about Malawi.  Kindly she said she could empathize with me.... She said some eye-popping stuff about a county I could not identify on a map. Fleur invited me to meet her sister Isabelle -she's a London city girl shopaholic I thought she was lovely- I think she works at the UN?  Is that true?

Today I googled Tony Blair to see if the New Lockerbie headline about the 2008 Arms deal linked to the former Prime Minister and OMG.... MALAWI.

So I learned today Fleurs dad represented Banda during a very intense trial. The country discovered OIL and Tony Blair has visited twice... I was told by my EU guy Blair profited from the Lockerbie cover up with a Kazakhstan deal...  Is Malawi next?
  


In summer 2007 Naomi Tutu (Desmond Tutu's daughter) and I got to chat in the Delta lounge (it used to be Northwest/Continental) at the Nashville airport- she was flyjng with her son to Johannesburg & I was going to Brussels with my daughter  - she thought Naomi was a cast member from the Lion King and that is WHY we sat next to them. I talked to her while my daugther  watch Nickelodeon  cartoons with her son- Naomi confirmed that Mandela's release was connected to the Lockerbie cover up.  

Naomi Tutu has a passion to help people. Fleur has a passion to help people, Isabelle has a passion to help people and so do I.  Why?  What's ODD is Desmond Tutu wanted to have Tony Blair prosecuted for WAR CRIMES. Since his War crimes statement is connected to Bush I believe he's just being "emotional"  

STILL there is some validity to the concerns of the Arch Bishop...Tony Blair has been a War Profiteer and I believe that HE unlike the Bush family dramatically increased his "net worth" due to cover ups.  I was told the Lockerbie cover up was done for NATIONAL SECURITY and the truth would be revealed...when it was safe to.   Tony Blair has GREATLY profited from the continued cover up that NOW seems to be about greed.  Originally it was about safety of ALL people.  

No comments:

Post a Comment