Monday, July 29, 2013

Senator & James Clapper, Stephen Preston and Michael Vickers.... I Agree The President Does NOT Need to Apologize for America .. ALTHOUGH: .Some "Individuals" Need to Apologize for Their Actions

I emailed people in Venezuela JUST to get a message to the NSA.  That way I KNOW they'll read it:):)

Senator- look I googled James Clapper and did an image search and MY picture popped...




Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@aol.com>
Subject: NISSAN Whistleblower Reacher Out to Auto Companies Venezuela in Hope That NSA Reads the Email…. The UN Can Stop Syrian Conflict Too… Just an Arms Embargo is Needed for BOTH Sides.
Date: July 28, 2013 11:13:37 AM CDT
To: freddyvelosa@apv.com.ve, Venezuela, "customercare@NSA.gov" <customercare@NSA.gov>, "entertainmentliaison@ucia.gov" <entertainmentliaison@ucia.gov>, United Nations, Anita Househam <househam@un.org>, "4msilverman@gmail.com" <4msilverman@gmail.com>
Cc: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@aol.com>
Bcc: "luke.frans@resurgentrepublic.com" <luke.frans@resurgentrepublic.com>, Jonathan Collegio <jacollegio@americancrossroads.org>, Andrea Uckele <andreau@edgillespiestrategies.com>

Venezuela Auto Industry, The United Nations & the NSA/CIA



First a question for JAMES CLAPPER & the people of the world. How does the child of a pilot who was involved with CIA gun runner & drug trafficking get help in America?  

My name is Sharyn Bovat I'm asking for RESPECT- People connected to Stephen Preston of the CIA have abused me.  People connected to Carlos Ghosn the NISSAN/Renault CEO have abused me. www.NISSANWhistleblower.com ALL I want is to be able to work, get health insurance and to not live in fear.  I love my country and all I ask is for America to treat me with RESPECT.  

Also NSA Elite: Do NOT blame all the post WW2 drama on "my family" we just did what we were told. Do NOT put ALL the blame on the Republicans... Sure Henry Kissinger did some "dirty" things BUT he's been "non-partisan for a LONG time.  It's my impression that the Nazi protection and South American recruitment operation did NOT turn out "as planned"... I say let the truth be told about Operation Condor and let it be known GLOBALLY that the NISSAN CEO Carlos Ghosn's dad was part of Condor and that he was part of global cover ups INCLUDING the Lockerbie Bombing.  

We have to end the era of cover ups.  Too much is "coming to light".. MOST Americans no longer trust the government and a MAJORITY want the CIA to become "extinct"... So the CIA needs to "re-brand".... They have some good people in Langley that can "Make it Happen"...I met some that "want a fresh start"..... 

To have a fresh start you have to put it ALL on the table:  So I say let it be known that Agent Orange was originally ordered by Kennedy to help the Brazillian economy.  The FRENCH did not want the rubber trees in Vietnam to be "profitable" for a long time so killing them "made sense".. Jackie had friends at Michelin. Oops I might need Asylum for saying that?   

I'm CC's the United Nations for I hope they'll INSIST on global humanity.  When i was a little girl my mom took me to the United Nations and we got a private tour - I learned that the building that house beautiful art (I learned to love Chagall at the UN) I learned that the United Nations is the "hope" for World Peace.  

That said: Knowing America will NEVER apologize for anything. We don't have to apologize UNLESS Every nations "man ups" and apolozies for ALL.  I say "man up" cause if women ruled the world there would be LESS war:):)  

I just got some news about Syria that is "mind blowing"... The conflict could peacefully be resolved "if" both Russia, the US & ALL United Nation countries agreed to NOT allow for arms or part of weapons to be sold to ANY terrorist nation "including" Syria.   If France did not makes it's deals too.  Anyway "if" we did a No Fly Zone and NOT armed the rebels & "if" at the same time Assad had "no access" to weapons in a couple of months it would be combat with no artillery .. less deaths.  This option is "off" the table because BOTH Russia and the US like selling their War Toys.   

The fact is America is a great nation & just a "few bad actors" made some mistakes.  So lets NOT blame any nation or any religion or any culture.  Lets create path to a better future. 

Still- Many people that were vicitmized by Post WW2 chess playing are rightfully angry at what only a "few" in America did.  Recently I met a retired Naval officer who was scuba diving in Roatan Honduras and "his line was cut".... people tried to kill him.  It's my understanding they thought he was connected to Embassy people involved with drug trafficking.  Sadly he was NOT warned about traveling to Honduras.  Luckily for me I was giving a travel warning- A guy from the DOD gave me a list of where NOT to go. Oddly Edward Snowden has been offered asylum in those countries?

So- to make peace happen "someone" has to have the balls to apologize.. So being a woman I'll do it: 

I Sharyn Bovat an individual human being whose family "might" have been involved with Operation Condor & other things... I Sharyn Bovat did NOT do anything illegal BUT I know that people did things "not kosher" because they were told to.  So I as an individual apologize as an "individual" for anything my family "might have" done or "might" have known about. I Sharyn Bovat RESPECT ALL PEOPLE and want global humanity to happen.

Thank you for reading,

Sharyn Bovat
615-944-7599

No comments:

Post a Comment