Tuesday, July 23, 2013

James Clapper, Michael Vickers and Stephen Preston: The NSA Rejected Me Due to My "Record".... Is Standing Up to a Company That Fuels Iran a Reason to NOT Want Someone at the NSA? I'm INNOCENT... The ONLY Thing i'm Guilty of is Having a Bad Lawyer.... Oops Stephen Preston - Is Kline Preston YOUR Brother?

On the plus side I know have opened up my options on the "personal" front:):)

Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat 
Subject: Hello - from Sharyn 
Date: July 22, 2013 2:18:28 PM CDT
To: 


*********-

I've reconsidered your offer o a fling- be gentle. Just reminding you I've never had sex with a foreign national because I was raised in the American Intelligence community & was told ot was taboo.  ****** -In a way I'm a virgin:):).

Anyway I was recently told by the NSA they won't hire me because of the misdemeanor Nissan accused me of. The fine was only $50 & I'm innocent BUT still the NSA rejected me.  Well their decision tells me to "branch out" - so do you wanna tango in Egyptian sheets?



If the NSA is reading this - you should have hired me cause I'm talented!!!
So my EU genius - wanna have a play date ?

Sharyn


Sent from my iPhone




  1. James Clapper, Stephen Preston, & Michael Vickers YOU Have to ...

    senatordiannefeinstein.blogspot.com/.../james-clapper-stephen-preston-m...

    May 23, 2013 - OMG my ex lawyer whose "most likely" connected to the CIA General Counsel Stephen Preston (Kline Preston) is tweeting that he WANT Assad ...
    You +1'd this

  2. cia - top lawyer stephen preston allowed for whistleblower - YouTube

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZSrLw05vGE

    Dec 10, 2012 - Uploaded by Sharyn Bovat
    CIA - TOP LAWYER STEPHEN PRESTON ALLOWED FOR WHISTLEBLOWER TO .... Tiffany, maybe you ...

  3. Google These Names Stephen Preston CIA, Kline Preston, Michael

    nissanwhistleblower.blogspot.com/.../google-these-names-stephen-presto...

    Dec 20, 2012 - Google These Names Stephen Preston CIA, Kline Preston, Michael Vickers CIA, Cal Vickers NISSAN, Mark Silverman Gannett, Freddie ...
    You +1'd this

  4. It Takes Courage & the 1st Amendment to Fight Moral Turpitude

    interrogatoryresponsestoklinepreston.blogspot.com/.../official-response-f...

    Mar 12, 2013 - Google These Names Stephen Preston CIA, Kline Preston, Michael .... NISSAN Whistleblower UPDATE - Stephen and Kline Preston Might.
    You +1'd this

  5. Kline Preston Asked the Courts to Order Me to Share Copies of Text ...

    klineprestonwantsthis.blogspot.com/

    Jul 14, 2013 - On Nov 10, 2012, at 4:55 AM, Kline Preston wrote: ... Kline Prestonsent a text to Sharyn in 2012 that Stephen Preston was/is a relative.

  6. The Preston Brothers - Nissan Whistleblowers

    righteouslyrogue.com/The_Preston_Brothers.html

    Google These Names Stephen Preston CIA, Kline Preston, Michael ... nissanwhistleblower.blogspot.com/.../google-these-names-stephen-pr...5 days ago ...

  7. Stephen Preston CIA - Marsha Blackburn 2014

    marshablackburn2014.com/Stephen_Preston_CIA.html

    Dec 19, 2012 - Google These Names Stephen Preston CIA, Kline Preston, Michael ... Dec 20, 2012. Google These Names Stephen Preston CIA, Kline Preston ...

  8. James Comey FBI Nominee - Welcome and Here's A Todo List ...

    jamescomeyfbi.blogspot.com/.../james-comey-i-need-you-to-investigate....

    Jun 10, 2013 - Kline Preston ReTweets ANOTHER - Sharyn Bovat Says Kline Preston is Trying to Intimidate Her ... For Kline Preston to post the tweet of the "paranoid people" the day after I complained about his tweet ... Stephen Preston CIA.

  9. Sharyn Bovat

    thestealthskirt.com/

    2 days later Kline Preston my lawyer told me that "it was a joke" ... so I told him that once he sends me a "notarized" affidavit saying that Stephen Preston is NOT  ...

  10. Kline Preston Just Tweeted that John McCain is a Fool (in Russian)..

    kimhelperda.blogspot.com/.../kline-preston-just-tweeted-that-john.html

    Jun 9, 2013 - Is Kline Preston Related to Stephen Preston and is Kline PRestonconnected to the CIA? If so what the hell to we have a Putin sympathizer ...
    You +1'd this

No comments:

Post a Comment