Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Senator- Angie From Eagle Air Said Tony Would Call Me to Resolve Tonight and He Did NOT. We Need Legislation That Protects People that Suffer for 11 Days with a Broke AC. American Home Shield the Warranty Company Said They Would Fix It... I Was Told It Would Be Done By the 17th at the LATEST. They LIED.... NOW They Want Me to Pay Money That They NEVER Told Me About? I Read Reviews on the Web They Did That to Others.... It Appears to Be a SCAM and Needs to Be Investigated. I Decided IF They Do NOT Live UP to Their Agreement I Will Get it Fixed by an ETHICAL AC Company - And Then Turn Over ALL My Documentation to People That Can Do a CRIMINAL Investigation... I'm NOT About Money I Want JUSTICE.... Eagle Air Made 3 Visits and Told Me I's ONLY Pay $75... That Was BEFORE the HEATWAVE. I Have Documentation and Voicemails of the Sloppy Service From American Home Shield Too.... and The Excessive Delays. It Morally Wrong and Gave me FLASHBACKS to the Vietnam Era..... I Was ONLY a Child BUT I Was in Southeast Asia...



Begin forwarded message:

Either I'm having flashbacks to being in Southeast Asia in the 70's of hot flashes from being 48.  Which one?
This is inhumane....

On a plus side i was complaining about the heat and this lady from Arizona told me about issues their Sheriff....  The one who abuses prisoners by making them sleep in HOT tents.

I said "arpaio" she said yes! I said he's a hypocrite whose in bed with cia linked drug traffickers - it just blurted - uncontrollable. She knew about the cover up of Margaret Lesher's murder- HELLO... Gary Webb was murdered too and by same "family" anyway she said "how did you know" and then she told me some whacky things and odds are there TRUE.  That man has to be stopped he's a danger to society. I'm HOT and cranky- can you tell? 



http://eagleairplainfield.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment