Friday, July 19, 2013

Senator - My Quest to Get American Home Shield to Fix My AC Led to a PTSD Flashback (Triggered From Excessive Heat) That Told Me WHY I'm So Determined to "Change" the CIa. Why I Want Michael Vickers to Retire. Why NISSAN Who Supports Rogue CIA Made Me the #2 Security Risk... The Problem Is I'm ETHICAL!!!




On Jul 19, 2013, at 12:21 PM, Sharyn Bovat wrote:

I NOW know why I've been so determined insisting on transparency.  Today a PTSD flashback caused by excessive heat and being in a house with no AC (thanks American Home Shield for giving me the "runaround") because of the flashback I know why I'm the way I am. It's linked to Operation Cyclone & the Lockerbie cover-up.

The below link explains why I get so upset Nissan supports terrorists. Why does nobody seems to care about that?  Probably because the TN governor that bullies me "profits" from Iran's allies.

Now I can heal-(I hope my insurance has a good program)  please watch the video of me and how I got PTSD- it's Why I'm an activist for AVERAGE people.

My energy should go To all our troops and CIA that suffer PTSD.  I have empathy. 

Sharyn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paV8kOXqzJI


Sent from my iPhone






No comments:

Post a Comment