Tuesday, July 16, 2013

James Clapper, Michael Vickers and Stephen Preston - Tell John Brennan to Consider My "Loyalty Rewards Program" Suggestion.

Years ago I said the "pledge" and up until I was outed by ex CIA that were doing something unethical I was SILENT.  I tried to tell people I needed help but none would.  Because just a "few" people at the CIA were ethically compromised my life has been a living hell.  America has given a LOT of money to corporations that fuel the Iranian economy.

Something has to change in the Intelligence Community BUT it looks like nothing is changing.  It was communicated to me that the hardworking taxpayers are less than 24 months away from an "uprising".... Too many people are suffering in their lives and the anger and lack of trust and respect with the government is growing.

The ONLY way to "save" the America that we love is to admit that some things in the past were not 100% kosher BUT at the time their was justification for the actions.   I talked to random people in a upper middle class community and because of what was recently been brought to light in reference to issues that Snowden exposed a LOT of Americans really do believe that some conspiracies are TRUE. The do NOT like the profiteering and the distribution of wealth in the United States today is the same and depression levels from the 1920's.

A former VP from the Bank of America told me that he predicts a DEPRESSION based on things he knows that are NOT public.  He knows America cannot keep printing money when the Treasury makes bad decisions.  Also the elderly that live off the interest from their money have dwindling balances from all the Bernanke efforts.  The wall is gonna crumble.   When it does people will blame the government.

Also I was warned by a respected individual to NOT buy real estate in a DC suburb.  Based on the amount of defense contractors in the area and the fact that the politicians who continually vote for uncontrolled DOD spending will be reigned in or tossed out.  Bottom line.... the gravy train is OVER.


FYI- A Snowden trial will ONLY speed up the timetable in voter disgust with those that support the excessive DOD programs.

Since I'm a hawk and worried about National Security I'm telling you....

It scares me to think America won't have the equipment needed to defend herself.

Already people in the military know that if they get injured they have a "fight" just to get health care.
Today I spoke to someone about the 8 month wait just to get help with PTSD.  Our troops are suffering and the longterm diagnosis is LESS people will want to "volunteer" to serve in the military.


OK- Hope you get the point.... As far as my Loyalty Rewards Program...  YOU have to ask for it.
It's a work of Genius & for any of you that have access to my grandfather's records (I still do not know what he did) you'll see that my papa was a TRUE Genius.  I was told he was a "thinker and not a decision maker"....  YES!!! Evidently my grandfather just "thought" others made decisions - I think I know why he drank - he was probably pissed off  and frustrated that nobody could understand what he was saying.  Anyway...  Papa was a loyal "triple dipper"  and my program will keep the skilled working directly for America and we'll leave the contractors "out" on analyzing intel.   Still ALL of James Clappers friends at BAH can get paid to "collect" data.

That said.....   Too many "profiteers" doing consulting and their agenda is NOT all about America.

or How about "this" slogan: 




In 2011 Sharyn was warned that someone at her child's ice rink was "working against her" & she received proof that she was slandered by someone at the rink in the summer of 2012.  Sharyn freaked out.  Out of desperation after hearing some gossip that was NOT true she sent an email to the ENTIRE Nashville Figure Skating club and put it on her blog.....

Nissan Whistleblower: Letter I just sent to the Figure Skating ...
nissanwhistleblower.blogspot.com/.../letter-i-just-sent-to-figure-skating.ht...


Sports moms are "intense" and at A Game Sportsplex in Franklin several moms were put on the list of suspects.

1- Church mom

2- Pageant mom

3- Frisky Hypocritical mom (see definition below)

4- UK mom Fleur Stanbrook daughter of a British QC lawyer that was appointed in 1989 (right after the Lockerbie bombing & is connected to the ex Turks and Caicos Prime Minister Michael Misick who took 180 Million from his people.

5-Booze Allen Hamilton mom.  A lady who was always at the rink but still worked FULL TIME.

6-NISSAN mom wife of a NISSAN Director - Oddly I'm the one that told her she should get her child to skate.   Her little girl was a gifted gymnast and has proven to be a gifted skater too. NOTE to Wendy Harris - if your child goes to National I expect you and Dave to get me tickets to watch and cheer her on:):)

7- A skater turned coach named Andrea Vickers - Is she related to Cal Vickers &/or Michael Vickers?
http://nissanwhistleblower.blogspot.com/2013/07/david-reuter-i-have-not-forgotten-about.html

I still don't know which mom was out to get me....  Did someone just slander me because they were bored?  My gut says the BAH mom is not the one.


  1. Senator Dianne Feinstein Remember Me?: Senator - I Sent This to ...

    senatordiannefeinstein.blogspot.com/.../senator-i-sent-this-to-some-in-uk...
  2. Nissan Whistleblower: Email Sent to Treasury Lawyers in Hopes ...

    nissanwhistleblower.blogspot.com/.../email-sent-to-treasury-lawyers-in-h...


    "...When I Found Out the Woman that Told My Future Ex Husband That I Was Sleeping with the Editor of the Tennessean -Was the Same Woman That Had a 'Manage a Trios' with Two (1/2 Her Age) Figure Skating Coaches I Thought That Was A Great Way to Define Hypocrisy..."    Sharyn Bovat

    for the record upon learning of the situation...I told a few people and shortly later BOTH of the male coaches involved got opportunities "out of the area" and moved and there was peace at the ice rink....

No comments:

Post a Comment