Friday, July 26, 2013

James Clapper, Michael Vickers & Stephen Preston: Lets Hope Joe Manchin's Guy Dan Gilbert Communicates a "Possible" Issue with Stephen Preston During the Confirmation Hearings.

Yesterday I personally spoke to Dan Gilbert- Nice guy (we both spent time in Honduras) he did not associate with locals connected to CIA backed drug cartels like I did.  Still I have a feeling he knew what I was saying was "real"......

FYI- I was vetted by very credible people in the mainstream media & I know my story is NOT told due to "cover ups".... 

That said I want to prevent FUTURE cover ups & LOTS of questions need to be asked to Stephen Preston.
ALL that I blog about and have on my website has "vetted" to be 85-90% true. To make someone credible they only need to be 75% accurate & credible in things connected to the CIA you only have to be 60% accurate.
 












Recently I was told by a respected member of the mainstream media that ALL that I blog about and have on my website has "vetted" to be 85-90% true. To make someone credible they only need to be 75% accurate and to make someone credible in things connected to the CIA you only have to be 60% accurate.  

The 10-15% of the items that I write about that were proven to not be correct have been explained to me like this...'either we can't verify OR you were giving false informations.... you were associated with 'master manipulators' 


I was not told what I say is wrong (if I did I would issue "clarifications) but I get the impression from another conversation that my Tony Blair allegations were 'slightly' off.  Personally I think he's a a money grubbing twit BUT years ago I was told that "people are products of their environment and maybe he just became oblivious to his actions.  I think that happened to the Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell too.  Power Corrupts and not all people know their corrupt... UNTIL the FEDS come knocking.   


No comments:

Post a Comment