Monday, December 2, 2013

***Thank You Constitution Project & Global Lawyers & Physicians for the GITMO Education Today*** James Clapper Michael Vickers and Stephen Preston - YOU Know I'm a Former "Detainee" OK Just a Day and a Half BUT it Was STRESSFUL.... So Helping America "Get Out of GITMO" is Something I'm Serious About... Also it's a BRUISE on the Image of Our Great Country. Sirs I Think Setting Up a Colony for the Wrong Place Wrong Time Gitmo Detainees is a Realistic Option... I Talked to a Guy from Ecuador....We Can Let Snowden Stay Too... It's NOT a Jail.. It's a LOW Tech Safe Place to Live..... I'm SERIOUS!!!!



Future American hostages are "at risk" due to treatment of those at GITMO






Here's a text i sent my friend the Ben Bradlee winner a few days ago....  Gitmo is a modern CONDOR and it's time America "cut bait" our reputation is HARMED!!!




Click link to read a VERY popular blog post about GITMO








No comments:

Post a Comment