Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Laura Donohue of Georgetown Can YOU Relay a Message to James Comey & Robert Mueller of the FBI - It's About the Lockerbie Bombing..... Thank You & Happy Holidays!!!


People want to know "what" I want out of this?  
Laura Donohue of Georgetown Law please communicate my answer & give Mr. Mueller a message.  It's for AMERICA!!!

A: My reputation back
B:  Stop the abuse being done to me by the CIA
C: A job with healthcare
D:  Government that I trust.

Below was sent to people involved with the Lockerbie Cover Up and to others.... it's a complicated "mess" and if someone wants details call me 615-944-7599.  I've been blogging for 4+ years I've been jailed 3 times for speaking out & the mainstream media knows about me and vetted me to be truthful. they will not report the story for a reason I do not know. Except the CEO of Gannett Gracia Martore makes about 8 million a year and get a 46 million dollar severance "if" fired. I knew from he era that Ted Turner was doing his Time Warner deal that CNN had CIA ties. There's a reason why CNN hosted the Tea Party- Sal Russo!   Andrew Breitbart & most likely Michael Hasting were murdered to protect a "clique" that is very powerful  I don't want to expose that element - I just want then to STOP hurting me and my child. Obviously they are too power and I was told Obama appointed some. 


A few years ago at a conference for global AP type editors organized by John Seigenthaler's group at the Gaylord Hotel in Nashville (the first amendment center) editors discussed me and my story was banned (reuters source). Bloomberg source confirmed there's a press embargo about me... Why?  If I was a "crazy" they could write about me but the problem is I"m credible.
Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: The Lockerbie Families KNEW When They Cashed Their Checks They Would NEVER Get the Truth… If that statement is wrong then tell me.
Date: December 17, 2013 10:21:22 AM CST


I was told once the families "cash the checks" they would not have the right to the truth about Lockerbie: This was said to me in the 90's BEFORE Megrahi was convicted of the of Lockerbie Bombing & the compensation deal was done years later.  

That memory I know is 99.9% true! The source GRADE A.  I never blogged about Lockerbie UNTIL I was bullied by NISSAN & ONLY after they outed me for doing research for CIA operatives- they told people I was a "spy" and put me in their data base as #2 security risk. I can give you list of people to confirm this.   Below is a picture of me and piece from court transcripts. NISSAN spent over a million dollars trying to get me jailed - just to discredit me……. 


Frank Duggan question for you:  How about a copy of "what" the families signed to get the check?

It was relayed to me that some felt bullied into taking the cash… is that HOW American treats victims?

My favorite 2nd hand memory is If someone did not take the money they were hurting those that needed the money for "medical treatment" - did that really happen?

Did the CIA really bully the families of those that died in the Lockerbie Bombing… or was it the FBI?

Is it true that people just pretend to respect Frank Duggan?  I'm not picking on Frank but I've seen how he treats people who don't have the same opinion as him.

FYI- I told his friend at the Blue Ribbon GITMO conference in DC at the National Academy of Sciences  "Frank must think I'm a loon" 
he told me "if you were- you would not be here"….

Buck Revell KNOWS the Truth & my webstats prove it!!!

At this point i know I've said ALL I know about Lockerbie: NOW I will communicate it to the Millenials because they already don't trust America and 90% of those that I talked to tell me they believe me… unlike 40 % of those over 50. 

The next generation that's gonna run the government likes HONEST facts.  
For that I say Thank You Jesus!!!!

Remember when you make your speeches at the Memorial service a lot in the audience "gets it" and it will be taped for HISTORY!!!
Please make sure the Ex FBI get this.  That man owes me a drink too!!!

Happy Holidays!!!



Sharyn





The ex CIA linked to the Lockerbie Cover Up are also linked to Iran Contra, NISSAN, Micheline, Operation Condor,  Renault Spy Scandal, CIA drug trafficking, Blackwater antics, murders of Margaret Lesher and Sonny Bono and NOW FedEx needs to be asked questions in Tennessee the courts "favored" a pilot who abused his wife.   WHY?








People are asking "what" I want out of this.
A: My reputation back
B:  Stop the abuse being done to my by CIA
C: A job with healthcare
D:  Government that I trust.








No comments:

Post a Comment