Sunday, May 26, 2013

James Clapper, Michael Vickers & Stephen Preston: This Explains the Situation and I Sent it to the United Nations "Just in Case" the CIA is Still Filled With Islamic Sympathizers That are Responsible for the Cover Up of Pan Am Flight 103. Hey- Is Frank Duggan Still Working in the IC? He Owes Me a Drink for NOT Helping Me Out During My Trial. That Jerk Ignored Me.... Tell Him I Want a Double:):)



Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: This text message shows the severity of the situation - 
Date: May 26, 2013 10:09:22 PM CDT
To: "rblackqc@outlook.com" <rblackqc@outlook.com>, "richard.jeffs@communication-consultants.co.uk" <richard.jeffs@communication-consultants.co.uk>, "entertainmentliaison@ucia.gov" <entertainmentliaison@ucia.gov>, Anita Househam <househam@un.org>, "chungd@un.org" <chungd@un.org>, "powell1@un.org" <powell1@un.org>, "hallc@un.org" <hallc@un.org>, "karbassi@un.org" <karbassi@un.org>, "gomez-badillo@un.org" <gomez-badillo@un.org>, "gulal@unglobalcompact.org" <gulal@unglobalcompact.org>, "powerg@un.org" <powerg@un.org>, "enfahey@syr.edu" <enfahey@syr.edu>, "mrwhee01@syr.edu" <mrwhee01@syr.edu>, "jlorourk@syr.edu" <jlorourk@syr.edu>

I'm stressed. The Lockerbie Cover Up is starting to "feel" like ROGUE intelligence operatives helping out extremist that helped America "end communism" - while feeding the piggy banks of many corporate businessmen- newspaper owners & the Crown. Seems like the UK wanted the cover up to "continue" ... Why? 

when hearings do happen I want to be there - it's a real "who done it" and someday I hope the world knows the truth and that means "if" Megrahi is innocent the world needs to know. I was told in DC that the truth would "destroy the world" from my seat on this flight it looks like it already is. God Bless the British soldier that died.  Respect needs to happen and that means transparency .

Sharyn 

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:
From: Sharyn Bovat
Date: May 26, 2013, 9:46:52 PM CDT
To: NISSAN Lawyer*********
Subject: *******- This text conversation explains WHY an extension is being filed on Tuesday.












Baker Donelson- 

I Hope this explains the complexity if the situation.
I will be including this with my request for an extension. It's my sincere wish to move forward on the appeal but I have a valid reason for fearing for my personal & more important child's safety.

Respectfully,

Sharyn Bovat


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment