Wednesday, May 22, 2013

James Clapper, Stephen Preston & Michael Vickers - Paula Broadwell is a Patriot - Sure She Did a Bimbo Thing Still Petraeus Was "In a Way" Framed. He Was CIA NOT Military and Creepy People Knew He Was Vulnerable and Yada Yada Yada..... At Least He Did NOT Get the Bill Casey Treatment. I Hope The Days of Whacking People are OVER...






Anyway I learned at a conference that "things happened" on purpose & I think Michael Vickers wanted Brennan's job.  If he got the job i'd probably be dead.  The people that I knew that were part of Operation Cyclone are dead.   I know NOTHING about it.... except that Vickers led it and I learned that on Google.  Why are pilots that ran guns for the CIA dropping like flies.  Do the people that "did the deals" NOT want to be exposed?  Why did a man communicate while I was walking in DC that the former CIA Director was murdered? How come his death was never investigated?  Why has Sonny Bono's death NOT been investigated?   


 People have told me that my blogging saved my life.   That scares me....

Was Mr. Petraeus "set up".... Based on HOW Forbes describes  Paula Broadwell who served America in the military (honorably) I think YES!!!   FYI- The people that run Forbes are linked to ex CIA that did drug trafficking. 


 http://www.forbes.com/sites/meghancasserly/2013/05/22/power-women-fifteen-malala-paula-broadwell-susan-rice/












No comments:

Post a Comment