Thursday, June 27, 2013

James Clapper, Michael Vickers & Stephen Preston: Lets Release John Kiriakou from Jail BEFORE the 4th of July? It's Time for Whistleblower Amnesty & Then a NEW Policy. Seriously... As of July 4th Leakers Will Be Persecuted.... Lets Give Amnesty so Michael Vickers & Leon Panetta Can "Keep Calm & Carry On".... In Reference to Edward Snowden.... Let Him Live in Another County- Take Away His Citizenship and "Let Him Be".... The Political Baggage He Carries is TOO Extreme. I'm Sure NOT Being Part of the Free World is Punishment Enough. Booze Hamilton Can Chase After Him... The US Should Go After Them for Allowing the Documents to Be Leaked. Maybe They Could Hire Me? The Key to Hiring Good IC People is Knowing About The Job Applicants Character....

"I'm not going to be scrambling getting jets for a 29 year old hacker..."   President Obama







Thank You President Obama - Finally some logic

YES!!! he's a HACKER and not a whistleblower.  Still some of his actions were admirable.  He lost me when he reveled the China stuff.  He really should have stopped at the Prism program.  The fact is my international sources are now mostly silent.  One sent me a message and at the end of the note he left a message for his IC handler :):)    Kiriakou is a hero in my book because torture is WRONG.  FYI-  during the Cold War several men barged into my hotel room - the Intourist guide smirking...   (really early in the morning).  I was taken to an abandon hospital... not hurt.. just terrified.  Glad torture was not "in" back then.  I was caught talking to Russian women my age about their lives.  I was showing them Cosmopolitan magazines  because I wanted to see what would motivate them to want a DEMOCRACY.  I was not a spy just a researcher that did not tell people what I was researching.   Some say that's a spy?  Can someone ask John Brennan to clarify the definition of a spy?   thank you:):)


As far as Edward Snowden's fate just "let him be" he can't get any more information.  His life is forever changed. He'll never see his family again unless they travel to a nation that's hostile to Americans.   The lifestyle is America is 2nd to none.  


YES!!!  I respect the lifestyles in other nations... but I'm an American & the fact that I can blog about issues in Tennessee and have been able to keep my freedom after exposing a LOT of fraud says something about the greatness of this nation.  Granted I feel safe for the 1st time in a LONG time because I no longer live in Tennessee -  I told some people at  cocktail party last night that I moved to the Chicago area until I find a job.  I said I had to escape the corruption...  At least in Illinois they put their corrupt governors in jail....  http://haslamfbiirsraid.blogspot.com



YES!!! I believe that John Kiriakou should be released.  Because I believe that he was "selectively" persecuted.  I'm tired of laws only applying toward the outsiders but the "insiders" get a pass.   


America can ONLY get healthy when all follow the rules of the land.  That includes the people at the highest levels of government.  

No comments:

Post a Comment