Tuesday, November 19, 2013

James Clapper, Michael Vickers and Stephen Preston: Why I'm so Interested in Having Elizabeth Loftus Help Me is So I Can Know WHAT Memories Are WRONG. Mark Silverman the Ben Bradlee WInner Vetted Me at 85-90% Accurate. Still Some of What I Think is Wrong. I Think the Part of GOP Moderates in 1992 Drinking too Much being Responsible for Haley Barbour & the Conservative Takeover Was Wrong? When I Blog I Just Write What I Remember & I Do Remember Moderates Liked the Bar:):) Anyway I Know That The FBI Has 95% Good Ethical People....James Comey I Was Told ONLY 5% in the FBI are Corrupt/Mislead/Tampered with Investigations. Sadly I Think in My Past I Did Research for the 5% and That is WHY I'm Bullied Today.

I really like this article: It's helping me understand WHY about 15% of my thoughts are wrong.
My goal is to blog about the truth (actually my goal is to get a job and not be bullied anymore) & I know I've been vetted as HIGHLY accurate....  Maybe that is WHY I had so many "page views" when I blogged about CIA cover ups?

I think I was wrong when I said Leon Panetta was linked to El Salvadoran assassins...  I'm 95% right that Sal Russo was....



Please read this article:  It's really good I have posted a few excerpts.


How Many of Your Memories Are Fake?
The Atlantic-21 hours ago








All memory, as McGaugh explained, is colored with bit
s of life experiences. When people recall, “they are reconstructing,” he said. “It doesn't mean it’s totally false. It means that they’re telling a story about themselves and they’re integrating things they really do remember in detail, with things that are generally true.”

Loftus’s research has already rattled our justice system, which relies so heavily on eyewitness testimonies. Now, the findings showing that even seemingly impeccable memories are also susceptible to manipulation could have “important implications in the legal and clinical psychology fields where contamination of memory has had particularly important consequences,” the PNAS study authors wrote

Loftus .......pointed out that false memory recollections also occur among high profile people. Hillary Clinton once famously claimed that she had come under sniper fire during a trip to Bosnia in 1996. “So I made a mistake,” Clinton said later about the false memory. “That happens. It proves I'm human, which, you know, for some people, is a revelation.”


“It’s so powerful when somebody tells you something and they have a lot of detail,” Loftus said. “Especially when they express emotion. To just say, ‘Oh my god it must be true.’ But all those characteristics are also true of false memories, particularly the heavily rehearsed ones that you ruminate over. They can be very detailed. You can be confident. You can be emotional. So you need independent corroboration.”

No comments:

Post a Comment