Thursday, November 7, 2013

James Clapper, Michael Vickers & Stephen Preston: What Role Did Carlos Ghosn or His Close Allies Play in the Iran Hostage Crisis in 1980. I KNOW That is 1 Reason WHY I Was Bullied. Did Ya'll Know That Operation Condor That Ghosn's Dad Was Apart of Happened During the Carter Administration. Someone Needs to Ask Former President Jimmy Carter What He Knows? If He NOT Fired a Bunch of Spooks in the 70's My Childhood Could Have Been NORMAL!!!!

James Comey- I Heard Your Guys at the FBI are BUSY which is good:):) 
Sir  I have another "tip" look at grants given to a community college in Knoxville. One that sounds like a name of European city...

Oddly some of my worst classified childhood memories are during the Carter Administration.  Can SOMEONE tell me WHY?

Qatar is involved and that county is an ally BUT some insiders (prince types) did sales of stock that are NOT kosher..... 
Also I was told Al Gore is NOT Dirty... he's into CLEAN energy..  He just got lucky: Does Qatar care about the climate.

Speaking of climate I emailed "this" to an ally today.


Begin forwarded message:



So I've been jailed 3 times because the people at Nissan are linked to the "same" World Airways people involved with the Iranian hostage stuff and when I hired a lawyer instead of looking out for my best interest he was helping the Obama's government.
He wanted me to say WHO in 1980 I worked for when I was 14 years old-  I can't testify about stuff i have  little memory of - I did not know  what they were doing - i do remember I was in love with Shaun Cassidy - and maybe guilty of conspiring at a failed attempt to marry him:):)

This guy in DC told me John Denver was murdered because of "climate issues" ....

they killed Sonny Bono so maybe its true?


 I'm scared but still standing. 
My nightmare continues. Silverman says. I have to stay public until resolution. I just want to be able to work and not live in fear..........

Sharyn






  1. Paul Ryan Staffer Bullies Whistleblower Who Exposed Tagg ...

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CM2ysbdsro

    Sep 11, 2013 - Uploaded by Sharyn Bovat
    Tagg and Mitt Romney deal with Iran and Tory from Paul Ryan's office deemed cheesehead hat sacred cow ...

  2. Clarification*** MITT ROMNEY Does Business with IRAN Via His

    haslamfbiirsraid.blogspot.com/.../pilot-flying-j-s-board-member-mike-lo...

    Aug 5, 2013 - Clarification*** MITT ROMNEY Does Business with IRAN Via His Haslam Connections.... I'm Glad He LOST!!!! Pilot Flying J 's Board member ...


  1. Tagg Romney- STOP Doing Business with IRAN Via Private Equity ...

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MwW6G8i1_E

    Aug 9, 2013 - Uploaded by Sharyn Bovat
    The Romney family needs to Stop profiting from IRAN... Hours after exposing that Mitt Romney's eldest son ...


  2.  

Click Here to Read Story

http://nissanwhistleblower.blogspot.com/2013/10/dod-whistleblower-frustrated-nissan.html


No comments:

Post a Comment