Tuesday, November 19, 2013

James Comey the FBI Needs to Investigate Buck Revell, Frank Duggan, Richard Marquise, Brian Murtagh, Sir John Orr, & Darrell Mills About the Lockerbie Bombing Cover Up. They Might Be Innocent BUT They Know Something & YOU Need to Talk to Them Before They Get to Old. It's ONLY Fair to the Lockerbie Families


Seems like the 1979-1981 "get rid of Carter" thing  is the one people in the Obama administration wants to solve?  Why Else would a "most likely" relative of the TOP DOD lawyer tell me he'll have me charged with contempt of court for not answering questions about WHO in the gov. I knew in 1980? OMG I was 14 years old HOW could I remember?

In reference to the Iran Hostage thing I do NOT think Bush was the mastermind like many connected to Sal Russo have told me.  Had been responsible for it then he would have been president & NOT Reagan….   Sal Russo is the "link"….  James Comey & the FBI should start an investigation. DO NOT put Buck Revell in charge!!!! 



All I want is to get a job and get my reputation back. NOW I don't thing Mr. Revell will be a reference for me to get a job:(:(    


On Nov 17, 2013, at 11:19 PM, Buck Revell <buck@revellgroup.com> wrote:

Miss Bovat,  
I have no idea what you are talking about. Please delete me from any of your future babbling.
Sincerely,
Oliver "Buck" Revell

NOTICE the G-Man from JFK to Lockerbie does not say he has NO idea who I am? Guess I can't use him as a job reference?
I decided to email him "one last question"

-----Original Message-----
From: Sharyn Bovat [mailto:sharynbovat@icloud.com]
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2013 7:00 AM
To: Buck Revell
Cc: Jonathan Collegio; DOD IGO, Memphis FBI, Ed Gillespie, Mark Silverman; Tom Ingram,  Andrea Uckele; Luke  Arthur Brooks; Blake Farmer
Subject: One LAST question to Buck Revell

Sir

Sorry if i bothered you.

One last question. is my past babbling about the Lockerbie bombing cover up correct?

Thank you

Sharyn Bovat
Sent from my iPhone

This is his response that he sent to  Frank Duggan, Richard Marquise, Brian Murtagh, Sir John Orr, & Darrell Mills I was told that "had he thought I was a "loon" he never would have cc'd all those people. He did it so they'd be on the "same page".... 



Miss Bovat,

This is my last response to you; after this your e-mails will not be accepted by my computer.
Let me make this loud and clear!!!!!There was no cover-up in the Lockerbie investigation. Hundreds of dedicated law enforcement officers and prosecutors in the U.K., U.S., Germany and Malta worked countless hours, often under very difficult circumstances to solve this tragic case. I first thought that Iran and the PFLP were responsible, but intensive investigation and forensic examinations finally lead us to Libya and the true perpetrators. More Libyans were involved than have been able to be charged, but the investigation continues.

Sincerely,
Oliver "Buck" Revell
Associate Deputy Director, FBI (Ret.)

I've been terrorized every since NISSAN put me in the computer system as the # 2 security risk : NISSAN HR said I was a spy (CIA) & told executives to NOT communicate with me- I was living in Franklin TN & was not a SPY I'm a "former spy"  & UNLESS Tennessee is not part of America I don't see an issue and they committed a crime by "outing" me. I was told they hired a guy in 2011"formally of Wackenhut" to look at ALL the hard drives & wipe them:  NISSAN is a Japanese/French company and they were illegally taking money from America - That is WHY I was labeled the #2 security threat.  I had NOT been involved with IC stuff for over a decade and did not tell the man I was married to that I did it.  He now wants a divorce and I need health insurance (like the rest of America) but I'm unemployable due to the having to fight trumped up charges by those that profited from NISSAN- including the people connected to the Tennessee governor Haslam & past governor Bredesen.  



JAMES COMEY- I was joking with a guy from DC today that Mr. Revell's email to me was cc'd to the ENTIRE "cover up" team.  He included the guy from the UK- Does James Clapper still have access to all the emails... I bet if he looks at those cc'd to me yesterday America can finally get CLOSURE to the Lockerbie Bombing & a LOT of other creepy cover ups. Also I'm RIGHT about the NISSAN CEO linked to CIA drug trafficking.  someone really should investigate? 



  1. Nissan Whistleblower: **** UPDATE**** James Comey I Just Sent ...

    nissanwhistleblower.blogspot.com/.../james-comey-i-just-sent-this-to-for...

    Oct 11, 2013 - Wow another "link" Sharyn has to Buck Revell..... Oliver "buck"Revellwas the FBI agent who would be king but was denied the job running the ...
    You +1'd this

  2. Nissan Whistleblower: Buck Revell I Need You to Fess Up About ...

    nissanwhistleblower.blogspot.com/.../dod-whistleblower-has-to-apply-to....

    2 days ago - This Blog Post Will Show Sharyn is CREDIBLE...& Linked to Renault ...Seems like Buck Revell can "vindicate" me. Since I'm having trouble in ...






No comments:

Post a Comment