Wednesday, April 9, 2014

** Update- I Emailed the Lockerbie Bombing Cover Up Team *** David Grannis Are YOU Gonna Help Me - For Some Reason Dan Meyer the IC Whistleblower Dude is NOT Allowed to. Please Ask Jon Rymer WHY?

Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: Note to Lockerbie Cover Up Team - It's NOT Healthy for America to Keep the Lies Going... You'll Have "Egg on Your Face"... Deal with It!
Date: April 9, 2014 at 11:45:41 AM CDT

If YOU want to prevent another 9-11 stop LYING
I was told that “most likely” the people in the Middle East used America 
"railroading” Megrahi to get volunteers to bring down the towers.  
FYI- he was convicted in May 2001- LOTS of CIA connected expats moved
back in summer 2001. I HAVE MORE!!!  FYI - killing me won’t help cause it will 
piss off  my source. Thank you to those that keep me alive.. I’m still scared but OK:):)

It’s time to OWN the mistake and make the world healthy.

http://haslamfbiirsraid.blogspot.com/2014/04/reid-weingarten-mayber-jesse-jackson-jr.html


Sharyn




No comments:

Post a Comment