Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Message to Lockebie Bombing Cover Up Team - Frank Duggan, Sir John Orr, Brian Murtagh, Darrell Mills, Richard Marquise & ESPECIALLY to BUCK REVELL


Begin forwarded message:
From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: Message to Lockerbie Cover Up Team
Date: April 8, 2014 at 5:02:18 PM CDT

Lockerbie Cover Up Team

Just figured out most of what’s wrong with America is linked to Buck Revell FYI- I’m sick of this trip down memory lane and need to get a job and find a new life. Please encourage “someone” to help me: cause in America if your ethical your fucked!

Have a great day!

Sharyn


Fwd: Just realized there were NO Clinton Witch hunts - in reference to me: All it was in 1993 someone was "spooked" when they learned I had dated Mike Dorris
Begin forwarded message:
From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: Just realized there were NO Clinton Witch hunts - in reference to me: All it was in 1993 someone was "spooked" when they learned I had dated Mike Dorris
Date: April 8, 2014 at 3:53:54 PM CDT

Hello: Just realized I'm an idiot 

In dec 1993 I had to leave my friends and family in CA & could NOT communicate with anybody - I did make an occasional trip to Pebble Beach but could not see any lifelong friends from where I grew up in Contra Costa County - it never made sense until now.

In the fall 1993 was at a BBQ in Dallas - it was a mixer of both groups that battled in the GOP internal Battle of control (haley Barbour won) Many of The people there later worked in Bush "W" White House- at the BBQ I made a joke about the corrupt FBI director- the guy seated Next to me said "that's my dad"... Ouch!!!  - can't stop crying. How could 1 comment haunt me my whole life? 

It's just sad, at least it makes sense.

Sharyn 




No comments:

Post a Comment