Saturday, April 26, 2014

Sorry Mike Dorris, Mark Zaid, Jesselyn Radack, Elizabeth Loftus, Mark Silverman, Ed Gillespie, David Garrison, Medea Benjamin, Reid Weingarten, Park Overall I'm SO Used to Death Threats & Insults I Had NO IDEA I Was Being "Complimented"..... Thanks To Google Translate my Blood Pressure is Lower & I'm Laughing:):)

FYI - I was Really freaked out.... one friend thought it was illuminati based.. Happily it's not:):)





Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: Note slipped under my cabin door while I was sleeping on Amtrak 
Date: April 26, 2014 at 8:04:44 AM CDT
To: Michael Dorris <michael.dorris@credit-suisse.com>, "ed@edgillespiestrategies.com" <ed@edgillespiestrategies.com>, "eloftus@uci.edu" <eloftus@uci.edu>, "dgarrison@barrettjohnston.com" <dgarrison@barrettjohnston.com>, "olparko@aol.com" <olparko@aol.com>, Mark Silverman <4msilverman@gmail.com>, "rweingarten@steptoe.com" <rweingarten@steptoe.com>, "Mark@markzaid.com" <Mark@markzaid.com>, "jesselynr@whistleblower.org" <jesselynr@whistleblower.org>, "medea@codepink.org" <medea@codepink.org>

I'm scared- could be a tip?

The note written in French- Just told a guy named Rich
A retired Air Force guy from Virginia. Ed he thinks your too
Moderate BUT he'll vote for you. Anyway- someone knew I was
On this train from FRANCE?

It's written in pencil... The front of the note Says "this is not in code" & they used 
Happy face:) I'm sure I'm OK It mentions the CHINESE?

It's really not good for my blood Pressure - can someone figure out
HOW I can get Internet privacy So spies don't travel with me?

All I want is to not live in fear!

Thanks

Sharyn 

To writer of note that "freaked me out"......Thank you for the kind words: Happy to know I'm not alone:):)

Thank You GOOGLE Translate


It took a while to figure it out:):)


No comments:

Post a Comment