Sunday, July 13, 2014

James Comey FBI, James Clapper DNI, David Grannis Senate Intelligence Committee, Raj De NSA, Robert Litt DNI Guy That I Hope Had a Haircut This Weekend, Jack Livingston Senate Intelligence Committee, Stephen Preston DOD, Michael Vickers CIA Movie Guy Turned USA Top Spy Who Owes Me an Apology & John Brennan of the CIA Who I Wish Would Either Confirm or Deny Me... I'd Like Ya'll to Meet My Favorite Kurd His Name is Sardar Pishdare and he Deserves RESPECT From the US Intelligence Community - Actually I Do Too... Have a Great Day & a Premature Happy Monday:):)





Voice of a GOP Moderate: James Comey Tell the FBI to ...

voiceofagopmoderate.blogspot.com/.../james-comey-tell-fbi-to-communi...
8 hours ago - James Comey Tell the FBI to Communicate to James Clapper & John Brennan at the CIA to Do "This" Regime Change: Sardar Pishdare an Intellect Genius Who ...

  1. Haslam Family Business FBI & IRS Raid Commentary: July ...

    haslamfbiirsraid.blogspot.com/2014_07_01_archive.html
    6 days ago - I Want My Source Sardar Pishdare PROTECTED an RESPECTED The Fact is American Can't Trust Iraqi Kurdish Leaders.... Although Jimmy Haslam, Haley ...





No comments:

Post a Comment