Thursday, July 3, 2014

James Comey Tell the FBI That My Family Wants to Let the Bad People Win By Being Silent... Guess Their NORMAL & I'm Weird? Still I'm Fighting Cause I Believe That You'll Make the World Better - I'm Just Like Those Members of Codepink... I Keep Fighting Even When People Tease Me... Unlike Medea Benjamin My Wardrobe is Bland:(:( Ya'll I'm Tired of Living in Fear Too & Why the **** is John Kiriakou Still in Jail? Tell James Clapper DNI It's Time for the Lockerbie Truth Too... The Lockerbie Victims Including Dr Swire Deserve RESPECT... I Don't Give a Rats Ass that Buck Revell & Frank Duggan Will Look Like Liars... Because Their LIARS!!!





Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: Meant to say NO Cremation UNTIL Autopsy
Date: July 3, 2014 at 12:05:50 PM CDT
To: My Aunt - Uncle & Mom's Lawyer

Our family can do a LOT of good by INSISTING on an Autopsy for mom & we must insist that her member of congress helps get that to happen,Ya’ll can stay silent… just don’t lay down and let humanity suffer at the same time.  Papa was a genius BUT if he had the courage to speak up then
some atrocities would have been stopped. I might not be smart but I got courage!



On Jul 3, 2014, at 12:00 PM, Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com> wrote:
when mom dies i want her to be cremated …. UNTIL they take the brain for an autopsy.
If anyone wants to argue with me then I have NO respect for you.


On Jul 3, 2014, at 11:58 AM, Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com> wrote:
the world is messed up cause too many were silent…
I want to have a good life on earth… more important I want OTHERS to have good life’s too.
There’s a target on me & I was told that if I’m silent I’m DEAD’



On Jul 3, 2014, at 11:52 AM ***My Aunt***  wrote:
Papa told me "The HARDEST thing to do is to do nothing." Sometimes we have to just acknowledge that things are the way they are, stand back and let issues work themselves out without my interference. I always want to jump in with both feet and FIX whatever is wrong. I can't fix everything, and often things work out better if I stand back and let God handle things in his own time and in his own way. I respect you for what you are doing. Listen to Papa. It helps.


Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S®4, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone



-------- Original message --------
From: Sharyn Bovat
Date:07/03/2014 9:23 AM (GMT-08:00)
To: Aunt - Uncle (who was Chief Pilot of Pan Am) - My Mom’s Lawyer Michael Dorris ,daniepm5@ucia.gov
Subject: Carolyn Bovat- Investigation Needed into Alzheimer's

Just want to let you know I’m under great stress -  It was told to me that YES “most likely” he Alzheimer's was triggered &/or accelerated by unsavory people.  I want an investigation… She’s my mom & I love her. 
Also- Uncle Bill should be very careful when driving 

Sharyn

Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: Re: Read this.... I gotta go take my daughter to camp.... Give me ALL 'ISIS' info...... people are listening....
Date: July 3, 2014 at 11:17:35 AM CDT
To: Sardar Pishdare Rostam <kurd.oil@btinternet.com>
Cc: andrew MCKILLOP <xtran9@gmail.com>

I KNOW your telling the truth….

Sir- I was told HOW to communicate a message DIRECTLY to Colin Powell & that he’d get it to Obama. I have never used that tool because I was told that when do use that avenue it must be IMPORTANT & I think your issue is important and I have to understand it 100% and get data that backs things up.  


On Jul 3, 2014, at 10:51 AM, BT Yahoo Mail <kurd.oil@btinternet.com> wrote:

Madam, every one know my honesty, I never give an information which out of truth.




From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
To: andrew MCKILLOP <xtran9@gmail.com>; Sardar Pishdare Rostam <kurd.oil@btinternet.com
Sent: Thursday, 3 July 2014, 14:58
Subject: Read this.... I gotta go take my daughter to camp.... Give me ALL 'ISIS' info...... people are listening....

ANYTHING you give MUST be VALID… I’m known as 90% accurate…









Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: John Kiriakou Update... & Suggestion 
Date: July 3, 2014 at 10:59:39 AM CDT
To: "Firedoglake.com Brian Sonenstein" <act@firedoglake.com>, medea@codepink.org, "kiriakoudefense@gmail.com" <kiriakoudefense@gmail.com>, codepink.nancy@gmail.com, daniepm5@ucia.gov, Michael Dorris <michael.dorris@credit-suisse.com>

Hello!

I was told that John Kiriakou is “milking” people for money to get sympathy. I know that’s NOT true BUT like you know issues can be spun the wrong way….Pls STOP making him look like a VICTIM.. he’s a hero for what he did.

Suggestion… Do one more BIG fundraiser and STOP the excessive emails/ articles asking for money YOUR taking away his credibility which he’ll need when he returns to a normal life.

A while back i was told his life was in danger BUT because of the great work by Firedoglake -Codepink and John’s family people are aware that he has powerful enemies & those that might have done something to harm him have been neutered.It would not surprise me if there was an undercover agent in Lorretto which to me is a TOTAL waste of taxpayer money BUT if it keeps him safe then I’m OK with that.   Think about it….not only John is away from his family but the poor guy assigned to protect him. It’s just WACKY!!!!  


ALSO: I did research/gathered data for Reagan’s TOP communications operatives (CIA) and when I was told that YES John Kiriakou was one of the people targeted for harassment via the Espionage Act & his life was in danger cause of the CIA.MIC clique I did my best to help show the issue… UPDATE  I have learned that the guy that told me Leon Panetta was using Espionage act as a tool to scare whistleblowers  (belongs to same country club as Leon Panetta & KNOWS Panetta) I learned that he’s linked to the Buck Revell -shadow CIA & he’d say anything to “shut me up”… good news that man is now dead.   Also less than 24 hours aft. I relayed FACTS about Howard Baker he died.  I think that was a coincidence BUT his heart attack happened when I put data on my blog and I emailed him DIRECTLY.    The BNP Paribas settlement is ALL linked to the CIA/MIC clique which is being disbanded and I NOW have to believe that Leon Panetta is a decent man I say this because my mom got the membership tot he Monterey Peninsula Country Club… My Uncle who was the Chief Pilot of Pan Am wanted it…My Uncle was the one connected to Buck Revell and the Lockerbie cover up.  I was asked in 1993 to travel to Georgia - I thought I’d get to go to the Coca Cola museum and surprised America had an embassy in Atlanta… oops… after i said it I was told about Russia breaking up into segments.  Anyway Clapper was the DIA guy back then & MPCC was/is  a super spook club and BEFORE I whistle blew I was in line for membership…there’s a point to this.

My blogs stay up and I was not arrested for taking a “selfie” at the CIA campus last week - which was stupid and I already got a call & told the guy that when I say the sign Bush Center of Intelligence - MAINTENANCE” it was a Kodak moment and I forgot where I was…  I told him I had ADD & dyslexia and could not read the sign about the no phones… he said he did not believe that… said I did it probably cause I’m frustrated and wanted attention from the CIA & resolution to my issues.  The guys smart and 

That said…. there’s STILL an internal battle of control going on in the Intelligence Community… sadly John Kiriakou is a victim BUT you must not make him look like one.  He needs to be a spokesman for GOOD when he gets out. Ooops for got my point….  YOUR website is NOT warm and fuzzy it’s very sterile and I showed it to carpool moms and travelers in the Delta lounge and they were “uninspired”….. what would be better for your efforts is to put pics of John that show him being “human” on the website… maybe change the pic to show one of him at a 4th of July event… make people WANT to help his family.   The website is very professional and great grammar it just does NOT touch the heartstrings of America.   Below is a proposal I did for a Kurdish man lving in exile… you’ll see a recipe for change …  I learned this from world class Reagan CIA…. granted they were not the most moral people but you gotta give them credit for being talented:):)   

I’m including Dan Meyer cause I think he has the ear of powerful people & I’m including Mike Dorris (he’s the ex FBI guy that the CIA lied to and a 9-11 ******* said had Mike not been lied to 80% the towers would not have fallen. I dated him in 1993 and because of THAT I’ve lived under excessive surveillance - well either that of my CIA families involvement in Iran Contra, Cyclone, Lockerbie, JFK, Condor, Whack a Priest & other stuff… Nobody will tell me WHY I live under surveillance?  Then a member of Congress told me they WANT me under surveillence. So there’s NO HOPE that I can live surveillence free BUT average Americans should.   If I were John’s family I’d ask for the aerial surveillance it’s much better if you have children and when I see black sedans or SUV’s in front of her home if it’s not a neighbor being picked up for a trip to the airport it’s just some rogue CIA operatives/vendors bullying me.   I want that to STOP… oops sidetracked.  

FYI- I was detained in the USSR during the Cold War… only for 1 1/2 days but I fear the release of the torture report…. I do believe it will hurt Americans that travel-that said the CIA torturers MUST be healed accountable and they should NOT be able to write book. It’s just sad… so keep fighting for John and thank you for making humanity happen. 

Have a great 4th 

Sharyn Bovat






Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: Kurdistan Summer Research Project Proposal Draft - Prepared for Sardar Pishdare Rostam 
Date: July 2, 2014 at 11:23:01 AM CDT



Everything I do is assumed to be listened to or read by the American govt.  Please understand “if” they tell me that what I’m doing is not appropriate I will have to stop.  If they say nothing I take it as a sign that it’s OK.

I’m still working on the formal proposal but I think the draft shows what I’m thinking and you can tell me if were on the “same” page.  Any input from Andrew would be great and if you could fly him to the states to communicate to me your agenda that would be appreciated.  What your looking for is politically very difficult in USA- I’m sure you know why. Sir there are many obstacles but I believe in the need for an independent Kurdistan & will take on project. Using my connections I can gather data to show you “what” needs to be done to fulfill your agenda and give you suggestions from an American prospective on how to proceed.  I understand you’re a strategic genius and I respect that.  What I offer is the Voice of an American to assist you.   FYI- in 2009 I spent 3 hours with the President of NISSAN North America Carlos Tavares - he wanted to be CEO of NISSAN/Renault he then had people communicate with me on being a change agent… He emailed me directly after I emailed him the offer- then All hell broke -it’s a long & complicated story & instead of becoming CEO of NISSAN he’s CEO of Peugeot.  One of his people recently contacted me and it was my efforts that propelled him to his current leadership role. I’m still waiting for him to fulfill his obligation but I respect him as a human being & he’s my reference as a change agent.  

As far as communications I worked for the best - Reagan’s people. Because Ronald Reagan is so respected by the Tea Party I get “respect” even though I’m a political moderate. The people connected to the GOP establishment respect me cause they want me to NOT tell the Feds what I know about them. The Democrats like me cause I “rat out” racists - the only time I ever talked bad about anyone I ever worked for is Haley Barbour- I directly worked for Henry whose now in some “hot water”… OK enough of my credentials.  This email is about creating an Independent Kurdistan.

The fees for a freelance  “Change Agent” are between 12,500-15,000K a month - If you were to hire a consulting company it would be much higher. My goal is to get a “legit” job but will take on the first phase which is the most critical for you & that is getting the research done that shows the current political climate in the USA for Kurdish Independence and also data on how to sell the concept to the policy makers.    

This offer is a 3 month deal that culminates in my going to Washington DC in Sept when Congress returns from summer holiday & lobbying them with a packet filled with reasons WHY supporting Kurdistan is good for America & then after the Scottish reform election I will travel to the UK to meet you (my Uncle was Chief Pilot for Pan Am and I spent time with Palestinian money launderer that worked for the Iranian National Guard in reference to the Lockerbie bombing - long story but I was told it was not safe for me to travel to the UK until after the election. - Most MI6 are ethical it’s just a few “rogue” operatives linked to Tony Blair that want me dead”… I prefer to stay alive and help Kurdistan become a nation:):) 


Kurdistan Independence - Summer 2014 Research Project  (draft)

Republican Lawyers Conference I’ll be surrounded by Mossad - it’s a Sheldon Adelson linked group of ALL the top GOP lawyers associated with USA power brokers (Las Vegas)
My Bio for the Republican Lawyers Association… Friends got me in the group because it’s great networking

CPAC - American Conservative conference - it’s a BIG networking event & I’ve already asked about the possibility of a booth for Kurdistan - Rand Paul Supporters and Oddly those that are Friends with the Bush Family ( San Diego)

HopeX -  This is the BIG event for liberals Snowden types in New Media.  I’ll need to be associated with a “credible” news agency for Media credentials which allows for access to ask questions to important people

Veteran’s for Peace -they want a united Kurdistan-Theyr’e doing a joint camp with Codepink & that movement is getting BIG in America They need to be educated on need for an Independent Kurdistan ( North Carolina)

Monthly Washington DC Lobbying & Networking- attend think tank discussions and network with sources (many of my sources can’t call or email me-they “bump into me” at events.  I have to be at events for that to happen.  

United Nations networking- TBA



2 New Websites that tells America in a way “average people” can understand- it will be updated weekly with News- uplifting stories & needs of Kurdistan - I will make my own that would be looked at my IC friends & outsource to a skilled design professional the task of creating a glorious website with human interaction and shows the world WHY Kurdistan needs to be independent and promotes your message. 

Slogan creation:  These are “samples”… that I’ll test out 6 slogans ’s a focus group of Average Americans and congressional staffers.

KURDISTAN - Respect for ALL People 

"Lets make Cheney’s Stinky War Smell Good” -  KURDISTAN

KURDISTAN - Iran’s American Friendly Neighbor

Propaganda 

Pro Kurdistan Rallies- arranging for “spectacles” 10-15 clean cut college kids wearing t-shirts to Support Kurdistan at events attending by policy  makers and news outlets 

Weekly Conference Call with You Via Skype to Update You on Results


Estimated Cost 

50K that includes monthly expenses for travel to DC -2 websites-weekly updates-LOTS of exposure for Kurdistan in targeted groups - professional 3 color brochures directed at audience being targeted & A temporary office in the Chicago Area for meetings. Travel cost estimated for non DC trips not included-but when traveling domestically I fly coach:)

60K includes college interns (2-3 articulate American students with tech savvy hired to do social media to tweet & make Facebook posts in support of Kurdistan.

If in the next 30 days you want more exposure I’ll hire more interns-they can be our best tool once we get the right message to communicate.  After we motivate Americans we’ll have access to Tea Party groups & Veteran’s groups that offer free volunteers. We just need to hire the right organizer for each…. again this is based on the research that needs to be done ASAP to get America on board with an Independent Kurdistan,  


Just say the word and I’ll get started - I’ll need a 25K retainer to cover start up cost and the July Change agent fee.  I’ll then work on 6-8 slogan’s for the brochures and a logo for the USA project. 

More soon & respectfully submitted,

Sharyn Bovat
615-944-7599


On Jul 3, 2014, at 10:01 AM, Brian Sonenstein, Firedoglake.com <act@firedoglake.com> wrote:



Dear Sharyn,
Thanks for helping us raise $1,500 last month to assist the Kiriakou family in making their monthly mortgage payment.
With your help, Firedoglake will continue to raise money each month to keep the family in their home while John is incarcerated.
Meanwhile, FDL is still working to subvert efforts by the Bureau of Prison to suppress his rights as a prisoner: lobbying John's senators to advocate on his behalf1 and publishing the 'Letters from Loretto' where John continues to speak truth to power.2
By suppporting John and his family during this difficult time, you are sending a powerful message to future whistleblowers — showing them there will always be a community of people, thankful for the risks they take to expose the truth. 
You can also make a recurring monthly gift to help ensure they make their payments every month.
Thank you once again for all you continue to do for John Kiriakou and his family.
In Solidarity,
Brian Sonenstein
Campaign Director,
Firedoglake.com

Firedoglake is supported entirely by small donations from people like you.
Can you chip in to keep us strong? Click here to contribute.


This email was sent to: sharynbovat@icloud.com
To unsubscribe, go to: http://action.firedoglake.com/unsubscribe




No comments:

Post a Comment