Thursday, July 24, 2014

James Comey FBI, Sam Hall of the Media Company that Suppresses Stories, James Clapper DNI, Robert Litt Who Might Have KNOWN Mossad Spied on Me at the Marriott MAYFLOWER, John Brennan Who Might Know the CIA Spied on Me at the Marriott Wardman, Mike Vickers Spy Who Owes Me an Apology for Egyptian Who Tried to Do a "Hit" on Me at a Marriott Owned Property (He tried to date me.... not kill me - I DON"T Do Foreign Born Nationals..... UNLESS Ya'll changed the rules? , David Grannis Senate Intelligence Committee, Jack Livingston the GOP Intel Gatekeeper, Stephen Preston TOP DOD Lawyer Who Really Confuses Me, Leon Panetta an Ex CIA Director That OWES Me a Drink, Another Message for John Brennan YOU Owe Me a Job or Retirement... Look at MY Social Security Statement... During Iran Contra NO Money Put Aside for My Retirement, Mike Dorris Ex FBI Current Credit Suisse YOU Owe Me a Drink, Al Gore YOU Need to Get ANOTHER SPY Cause I Wanna Retire & YOU Need to Tell Annie Meenan of Salesforce & Sheryl So of Nectar PR To Get Me Dreamforce Press Pass SO I Can Blog to Moderates & Keep My Sources Confidential as a "Prof" Journalist

The GLOBAL POST article NOT  true: Dick Cheney remained an ALLY of Chalabi 
Abandoned by his former neoconservative allies in the US after the American-led 2003 invasion discredited his claims about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, Chalabi faded from the headlines as he entered elected Iraqi politics, his political bloc repeatedly unable to win enough seats in parliament to wield any real power. 
But amid widening calls for Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki to step down following military losses to the Islamic State and its coalition, Chalabi is experiencing a comeback of sorts. http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/regions/middle-east/140725/at-home-ahmed-chalabi-iraq











Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: Monday update 
Date: July 21, 2014 at 11:58:49 AM CDT
To: Annie Meenan <ameenan@salesforce.com>, Sheryl So <sheryl@nectarpr.com>
Cc: Michael Dorris <michael.dorris@credit-suisse.com>, "daniepm5@ucia.gov" <daniepm5@ucia.gov>, Mark Silverman <4msilverman@gmail.com>, "ed@edgillespiestrategies.com" <ed@edgillespiestrategies.com>, "srhall@jackson.gannett.com" <srhall@jackson.gannett.com>, 


I talked to my friend the Ben Bradlee winner Mark Silverman today- I told him why I need a job and resolution. My hope is the Feds monitored the call cause I explained HOW the Iraq conflict was created by "special interest" I was told by Sardar Pishdare a 7 year Army Intel source about HOW the NeoCons let the situation in Iraq escalate. Iraq has a Kurdish President - a Shia PM & a Sunni (something) the Shia leader has always been in bed with Iran BUT American has the other two top positions as allies. The President of Iraq has been MIA (🇺🇸 MSM never reported this - why?) the Iraq President had a heart attack about a couple years ago ( might have been calculated) & he's been living In Germany- so the Shia (Khomeini secretly backed dude) put his friends in important roles and pushes out the Kurds- NO smart Kurd would want to be President of Iraq knowing they'd be targeting so the Kurds "let" Talabani keep the role - and "get this" the whole point of the uprising was to replace Maliki with Dick Cheney & Haley Barbour Puppet Chalabi- Sardar a credible source told me he (Chalabi) was a CIA asset for 15 years and got 350 a month & his colleague was the notorious "curveball" Valarie Plame knew was "uncredible" and the CIA knew we were going to war with bad intel.  Now the NeoCons want to make him  PM? At the same time Mike Loya on the board of Pilot Flying J is caught buying Iranian oil & breaking sanctions allowing for Mitt Romney to profit from Khomeini & that's suppressed by the MSM Along with story that Romney cut an amnesty deal to tax evasion in 2010. He was allowed to run for president and serious issue went unreported- had he won America would be a militarized nation & fight more "trumped up" wars. That's why I want Al Gore and the ethical GOP to work together. My rational for being a MSM blogger- who needs a press pass and to know "if" I still owe favor to Al Gore?  

 I told Mark Silverman today on the phone I was giving a way to DIRECTLY communicate with Colin Powell who would get a message to Obama. Do I have to do that to get a press pass to DreamForce.  I need to be a legit journalist so I can keep my sources confidential - People at the DOD have uses me & my blogs to whistleblow about issues that endangered our Nation BUT were ignored due to a system set up to muzzle whistleblowers and fuel cronyism 


Begin forwarded message:
From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: Re: Can you tell me why? 
Date: July 18, 2014 at 6:09:27 PM CDT
To: Sheryl So <sheryl@nectarpr.com>
Cc: Annie Meenan <ameenan@salesforce.com>, olparko@aol.com, medea@codepink.org, dgarrison@barrettjohnston.com

AL GORE is one of your speakers so you have access to his people… & I “know” that the Press list would be accessible to me “if” he wanted me to succeed at GoGreen1016.com  so I must take your email as that Al Gore’s people are telling me the answer to my request is NO .. AL GORE does NOT want me to try to get the GOP to accept Climate Change- which is OK just please confirm that is the case. Thank you!

Sharyn 

On Jul 18, 2014, at 6:03 PM, Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com> wrote:

Thanks for responding - out of curiosity what is the list of criteria ?



On Jul 18, 2014, at 6:00 PM, Sheryl So <sheryl@nectarpr.com> wrote:

Hi Sharyn,

As you can imagine, we get hundreds of requests to attend and due to limited space we must weigh each one against a list of criteria. You did not meet the requirements this year for press and therefore were not approved. 

Thank you,
Sheryl



































No comments:

Post a Comment