Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Senator- I'm Beginning to Think the Congress Has Been Lied to By the DOD.... As an American That Scares Me....


"The committee, led by independent Sen. Joe Lieberman of Connecticut & Republican Sen. Susan Collins of Maine, also said the director of national intelligence has been stonewalling the panel in holding back a promised timeline of the talking point changes ..." AP



Senator- I'm Beginning to Think the Congress Has Been Lied to By the DOD.... As an American That Scares Me.

Hey why don't you strap me and James Clapper up to lie dectector tests and lets see who does a better job.  Lets have Leon Panetta do one too.  Michael Vickers & Stephen Preston can join the "truth" party.  It's time America got RESPECT!!! 



Senator,  

Respectfully I thought the American congress always KNEW Iran was responsible for the Lockerbie crash and members of the intelligence committee knew it was connected to CIA drug trafficking.   I thought congress OK'd the Lockerbie cover up.  That was the impression I was given and who was I to ask why?  I'm beginning to think you did not know the truth.  That's a little creepy..  


That makes me wonder if the  information i got about the "outside contractor" hired to do national security intel to find the "tall guy" ... really did "hold back" information.  I was told they Bid Laden could have been caught years earlier but vendors did NOT want the war on terror to end.  

Maybe you should ask Jim Morton (Carlos Ghosn's former right hand man) who was on the board of Safe Ports the same time as Randy Martinez formally the CEO of World Airways.   was on the advisory board too.


 In February 2011 I was told the NISSAN CEO was Connected to Hezbollah.   Can YOU Find Out if That's True?  










Senator I sent YOUR office one of the brochures over a year ago.   

Did your staffer show it to you?







No comments:

Post a Comment