Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Senator- I'm Working on Connecting the NISSAN CEO to the Ex CIA that Jimmy Carter Fired... Michelin Was Connected to Iran Contra. It's Bi Partisan.... I'll Have Silverman Put it in the Book.


 "To Understand Others You Have Know Yourself"   Sharyn

In 1968/69 my mom attended Berkeley and put me (I was 3) in a day care (pre school).  I have limited memories except my teacher was black & before playing outside they would look for needles in the sand.   She told me later that the school had the diversity of the "world" and that it was meant to help in creating respect for different societies.  OK- Now I understand why I'm a "diversity & Respect hawk"...  She met a lady from France while attending Berkeley in the 60's.  That lady was named Christine ( she was connected to French Intelligence)  My mom and her traveled the world under the cover of fighting for women's rights.  Their goal was democracies.

"an old-boy network of far rightists, gonzo adventurers, profiteers, drug-and gunrunners, religious fanatics, and intelligence freelancers who intersect regularly with the various government agencies they once served."  Well known Bay Area journalist Larry Bensky commenting on Peter Scott a Berkeley Professor and former diplomat who wrote a lot of books about the geopolitical issues that happened during my childhood.  It looks like he was at Berkeley the same time as my mom.


Looks like the people that Mr. Bensky described above are those that raised me.   They are the ones that I blog about being connected to the NISSAN CEO who's dad was part of Condor.  I'm not saying he physically participated in death flights - Condor was complicated.  LOTS of countries involved. the "key" is the placement of ex Nazi's" 

Ghosn's dad was most likely a "facilitator" one that knew where the skeletons were buried & obiviously he "played the game well"  Carlos Ghosn led South America for Michelin in 1985 and that is the Iran Contra era.  Michelin was a CIA cover company. Lots of ex CIA worked at Michelin.  Jimmy Carter fired ones that he "deemed unethical" from the Nixon era.  Then they went to work at private companies that were connected to the CIA. 

When I was told on the executive floor that Ghosn used "ex Nixon" era CIA to "stay in control"..... ouch!!!  I knew that he "was connected to the darkest element of society"  

Then I learned he did deals with Haley Barbour. I was told Haley was going to use the "failed NISSAN Leaf" to be his ticket to the White House.

Years ago I knew Sal Russo the leader of the Tea Party (Sarah Palin's biggest supporter) used to get CIA contracts.  Sal a communication expert & he helped Oliver North get his reputation back ( I was asked to do research).  Jeppie Barbour (Haley's brother - Henry's father) is a big time racist Tea Partier.    

The issues with Michelin go back to the Kennedy era that involves Agent Orange and WHY the CIA destroyed the opportunity for the Vietnamese to be self sustaining. 

  America went to war because of communism BUT also to help the French that were trying to protect their lucrative rubber industry.  Oddly during the was in Southeast Asia the CIA paid the French/Michelin $500 for every rubber tree that was accidentally killed BUT only paid families $125 for the accidental death of a Vietnamese child. After fleeing Vietnam (& leaving the US in Vietnam) we stayed because of "communism" and that war created jobs.  The French/Michelin during that time invested a LOT of money in Brazil in land to grow rubber trees.  Kennedy was very close to the French.  He ordered the EXCESSIVE Agent Orange so it will kill the rubber trees - they take 10 years to grow they had to destroy the soil (so they used 10'x the amount) so the Vietnamese could not compete with France using rubber trees that were held by the French when it was a Colony.

It was widely know that our military care "more" about trees than civilians.  It's sad but true.  People ALL over the world fear us.  They have a right to.  Fear is good.  That way we stay #1.  That's why the "war profiteering" is global and bipartisan.

The Michelin connected ex-CIA are the "real" Boogie men, I call them the "creepy" people.  

Mar 10, 2012
Lot's of "agent orange" destroyed the rubber trees in Vietnam (and the people) and the market in Brazil started to solidify (?) My dad died of lung cancer in November 1983 and his boss died of lung cancer in January 1984.
Did you know that America's vets that were exposed to Agent Orange have an 8 times greater chance of getting lung cancer? My mom pioneered the NO Smoking movement. She was documented by a man named Bernard 

  1. www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-c2k_TH4Uo
    Jun 17, 2012 - Uploaded by sharynbovat
    Sharyn Bovat Knows very little.... But what she does know is on this video. Sharyn whistleblew about ...

They "creepy people" are the ones connected to the Lockerbie cover up control corporations (NISSAN) & the mainstream media (Bloomberg).  I've noticed that those tied to the "creepy" stuff tend to be "soft on Iran"...  Soft on Russia. I'm trying to figure out WHY?  Also I was told that some of the people connected to the Lockerbie cover up planned the bombing/crash.   A perfect cover up could NOT happen unless those doing it had ALL the details.  It's been covered up a LONG time.  My suggestion is "give amnesty to those that ONLY did the cover up"  ....  it's the only way you'll get the truth.  I'm starting to fear that the  NISSAN CEO is one of the "planners"  someone had to collect the names of CIA drug trafficking whistleblowers & others that they wanted "offed"  the bombing happened during a Presidential transition.  Stuff always happens at transition times  it's called "house keeping"...The Lockerbie case "wrapped up" quickly at Camp Zeist -  before "W" took office.  Someone should investigate that .  Also the guy was released when Obama was President.    

For the record:  People think that ALL the NeoCon stuff is a GOP issue - My Grandfather was a democrat and so was my mom.  His evolvement in Condor was during the Carter Administration: He belonged to Monterey Peninsula Country Club that in the 60's and 70's harbored the Super Spooks. Kennedy's CIA Director belonged, so did underlings of Bill Casey & Leon Panetta currently belongs. 

My Uncle was the Chief pilot of Pan Am & he was a Republican & led the Airport commission for both Reagan & Bush.  I became a Republican because Dean Lesher told me I was one.  Both my Aunt and Margaret Lesher thought Imelda Marcos was a lovely misinterpreted humanitarian.

The fact is people from both parties are connected in Post WW2 drama that today seems a "bit" bizarre.   


My daughter is in 5th grade.  When I was her age I heard "people were thrown out of planes" I heard jokes about not ticking people off - or I'd be taken to Buccanan Field (that's the local airport).  During that time my Aunt dated a polo player from Argentina - whose dad was a former Nazi. My grandmother told me he would be the future President of that country. Instead he became a VERY successful banker. 

Oddly these childhood memories were just that - UNTIL I googled and read WIKI the weird stuff about Condor death flight connected to Argentina DIrty Wars "creeped me out"  

From Wiki:

Buchanan Field Airport (Concord, California) In 1977 Buchanan Field reached its peak of activity with 357,000 total operations; by that criterion Buchanan Field was the 16th busiest airport in the nation, ahead of San Francisco International Airport, John F. Kennedy International Airport, and LaGuardia Airport

Death flights during the Dirty War in Argentina

According to the testimony of Adolfo Scilingo, convicted in Spain of crimes against humanity under the doctrine of universal jurisdiction in 2005, there were 180-200 death flights in the years 1977 and 1978; Scilingo confessed to participating in two such flights, with 13 and 17 people killed respectively. As an added twist, victims were sometimes made to dance for joy in celebration of the freedom that they were told awaited them. In an earlier interview, in 1996, Scilingo said, "They were played lively music and made to dance for joy, because they were going to be transferred to the south. [...] After that, they were told they had to be vaccinated due to the transfer, and they were injected with Pentothal. And shortly after, they became really drowsy, and from there we loaded them onto trucks and headed off for the airfield."

If was the FRENCH who earlier  came up with the concept and perfected it.

Algeria

Death flights were used during the Algerian War by French paratroopers of the 10th Parachute Division under Jacques Massu during the Battle of Algiers. After it was discovered that the corpses sometimes resurfaced, the executioners began to attach concrete blocks to their victims' feet. These victims came to be known as "Bigeard's shrimps" ("crevettes Bigeard"), after one of the paratrooper commanders,Marcel Bigeard.

The "dirty work" of the assassinations was done by those from Latin America. All America did was "training & strategy" -  

The American involvement to this day is "sketchy" still Kissinger got caught in cables and knowing. Timothy Geithner used to work for Kissinger.  

In writing this I'm not criticizing or defending the actions of anyone. It seems that over time the "profiteers" that used their connections to the drug/weapons trafficking are today the ones that are the most dangerous because they control governments - although that's changing and the reason WHY America intervened was to stop the spread of communism & today we have used the same logic in our interventions to stop the spread of Al Qaedaism.   


Just a normal childhood - 
We'll so I thought.


My Dad a 747 Pilot was gone most of the time. He'd remember his family and always brought back  gifts like of soap from the Tehran Hilton or sticks from his favorite club with "rabbits" on them.   If the plane had to refuel in Banger Maine our bathtub would be loaded with lobsters.  I used to make race tracks and they were great temporary pets.  much better than the Koi in our pond that would never swim through the hoops.

My biggest influence was my mom who was a  Mayor~Activist~Lobbyist.   Some people called her a "pit bull"  She fought to for women's rights and even traveled to China in the 70's as  part of the 1 "official" delegation of elected women  talking about democracy.   She fought to save ridgelines~have affordable public transportation~and her biggest battle was when she worked for a Radical group called ANR (Americans for Non Smokers Rights)  She wanted the "impossible"  NO Smoking in restaurants.   She did it!!!!  When Bernard Goldberg interviewed her for the TV show 48 hours   I learned why she fought so hard.  She said if she didn't do it "who would


I was told the world was my playground....
We traveled "a lot" & my mother preached "When in Rome do as the Romans". ...  Everywhere we visited she found out what the locals liked and we tried.

A "family" park in Thailand was a FANTASTIC childhood memory.    The feeding of the phyton was only outdone by a monkey smoking cigarettes and watching  dads gamble on which cock would win the fight.   FYI~ I did not eat chicken for months after.  

In Amsterdam I learned about the serious game of "'hide and seek" when visiting the Anne Frank home.  In my teenage years I flew alone from San Francisco to Santa Barbara and sat next to a lady with a tattoo on her arm.   I was curious and she spent the entire hour telling me of her childhood in a concentration camp.   She was flying to Santa Barbara to talk to a group of students.  She said she lives to tell others what happened.  WOW!!!  
In Paris my "toughest " life lesson happened at the age of 5 or 6 we were on vacation  to "get this" observe a manifestation.   After we had dinner at the home of a prominent french lawyer who was an activist for women.   Her apartment was beautiful and I will never forget the chandeliers.  They didn't have a "kiddie" table it was expected for me to eat with the grown ups...BORING.

Dinner was served I looked at it and asked ??? What is it. 

My mom glared at me.  The lady replied "rabbit".  I said "no thank you"  she asked me if I was a vegetarian and I said "no" she said "you'll eat the rabbit"  I said "rabbits are bunnies and I won't eat a bunny".  she said "rabbit" I said "bunny".it was horrible.  She than sat down next to me and said "You will eat the bunny...NOW".  OUCH!!!  I ate the bunny.  After dessert she came up to me and said "why did I make you eat the rabbit".  I wanted to say because your MEAN... but instead said "I don't know".  She said "sometimes in life you have to eat the bunny".   


Peter Dale Scott

b. 1929

Peter Dale Scott is a poet and parapolitical researcher whose artistic works are shaped by the subjects of his nonfiction. A former Canadian diplomat who has taught English at the University of California since 1961, Scott has concerned himself with some of the most perplexing issues of the late twentieth century, including the assassination of President John F. Kennedy and the Iran-Contra scandal during the administration of Ronald Reagan. Scott became interested in international conspiracies during the Vietnam War, and those interests still animate his nonfiction decades later. Nation correspondent Larry Bensky commented that Scott has spent his career documenting "an old-boy network of far rightists, gonzo adventurers, profiteers, drug-and gunrunners, religious fanatics, and intelligence freelancers who intersect regularly with the various government agencies they once served." 


History

In 1942 Contra Costa County, California purchased land to build an airport in Central County for $88,000. The airport was being developed by the County whenWorld War II broke-out and the United States Army Air Forces Fourth Air Force expropriated the site. The Army added additional land and built the airport facilities. They also built a training base for pilots and the base was known as Concord Army Air Base.[6]
In 1946 the War Assets Administration (WAA) returned the airport to the County for public use. In 1947 the transfer was formalized and the airport was named for County Supervisor William J. Buchanan, who served on the County Board of Supervisors for more than forty years. The airport continued to be used on occasion by the U.S. Army to transport troops, especially during the Korean War.[6]
In 1977 Buchanan Field reached its peak of activity with 357,000 total operations; by that criterion Buchanan Field was the 16th busiest airport in the nation, ahead of San Francisco International AirportJohn F. Kennedy International Airport, and LaGuardia Airport. During this time noise became a concern and in 1988 the county Board of Supervisors instituted a county noise restriction ordinance restricting certain aircraft from operating at Buchanan Field.[6]

No comments:

Post a Comment