Sunday, February 24, 2013

Senator - I Can Answer PART of Rand Paul's Drone in the US Question




Senator-

I talked to a person working with Drone technology & brought up the question about their usage in the United States.  Because of legislation Virginia is considering the topic came up.  AFTER the conversation my biggest concern is Drones will be used to cite people with speeding tickets.  

As a sporadic lead foot driver that sometimes goes 5 miles above the limit I fear letters in the mail.  Due to that fear I will use cruise control "more" frequently. 

Could a Drone be used to "take out" a meth labs?  I do NOT know?  Then I would think the DEA and the FBI would be involved.  Basically I would think that any drone activity in the US would be done ONLY in extreme cases.  

Can someone pass a law ensuring Drones will NOT be used for traffic violations ?



Paul has previous stated that he will  do “whatever it takes” to delay the Brennan confirmation until the nominee answers whether Americans can legally be killed by drone strikes inside the United States.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/540518/rand-paul-to-obama-and-john-brennan-answer-my-question-about-drone-strikes/#lcSb9I6iIHi60Y5J.99 

No comments:

Post a Comment