Thursday, February 28, 2013

Senator - I Just Told My Friend Silverman That I Made an "Impression" on the Group Chat For CIA Analyst Wanna Be's. Odds are The Moderators are Still Catching Their Breathes.

Oddly During The Group Chat I Got a Call From Someone Whose Dad Did Communication Work for Reagan.  It Was Just a Coincidence?

Also when registering I clicked YES that I wanted my profile to be available to ALL agencies and recruiters. How come it's no longer available.  Is the CIA worried that some other agency will grab me?

FYI- I had a lot of people look at my websites.  It would have been NICE to have had so many intelligence agencies have the opportunity to "check me out"... As courtesy  I have put a copy of my profile below.  NOTICE how I've said I'm an "expert" at the SHADOW CIA.  It's because I believe that those at Langley were not aware of a lot that has gone on "in the shadow."  The global intelligence community is complicated.  I've seen too many newbies that are unaware of HOW things happened.  All I want is the opportunity to get HEALTH INSURANCE.   Maybe my profile which "stands out" scared some.  Still I will vouch that I have told the truth that I believe it to be.   I would NOT have had millions of hits and hundreds of thousands of page views had I not been credible.
In a Free Market society one should be open to ALL opportunities. I'm sure recruiters from the agencies could have found my bio worthy of a 2nd look.


 On a recent google search of   -   Stephen Preston CIA  -



I DOMINATE.  I'm sure the thousands interested in legal jobs in the IC found my story interesting.  My hope is it reopens the Freddie Woodruff issue.  I did "chat" about the Lockerbie Cover Up during the CIA Analyst Wanna Be e-Chat.

ALL I chatted about with 200 applicants is what I have blogged about on her for a LONG time.  All these other applicants "on paper" seem steller.  They had degrees from top schools- 3.99 GPA and internships at think tanks.  I on the other hand have KNOWLEDGE of an area that is taboo.

Also the courage to talk about issues that are important to have - to make America "grow" from out past.  America is a great country and people all over the world want to live here.  It's the job of America to keep being a nation of hope and inspiration.  Democracy is good & so is RESPECT for ALL people.

If the CIA does not want me then just tell Gannett to hire me as a blogger.  Evidently YOU/the CIA has been helping out Gannett for a LONG time.  That paper along with Bloomberg/Fox News has let so much go on and has kept it hidden from America.  When making sequestration cuts STOP the indirect subsidies to the mainstream media?








No comments:

Post a Comment