Friday, February 15, 2013

Senator - Tell James Clapper I Told People in the UK, CIA & Syracuse That it's Time for the Lockerbie Truth. Too Many People Know.




Hello

Yes - in America Anti Iranian/Political Profiteering Laws are going to be proposed..

Knowing that the Lockerbie "truth" will ""most likely" be exposed I made a video for my MOM.  She has Alzheimer's and the last time I had A Lucid conversation with her she feared for my life.  I hope this video lets her know that I'm OK.

NOW I'll I have to do is convince the Tennessee Courts to give me my REPUTATION back.  Also to RESPECT All People.  
It's important for Americans to have "faith" that they system works.  I think I've proven that in Tennessee it's BROKEN looks like ya'll have the same problem in the UK?

FYI - I have MORE data I can send to show that a "cover up" happened in reference to lockerbie BUT maybe it might not be necessary?   I'd rather let people keep their "dignity"

WIth the internet transparency needs to happen.  Average Americans don't trust the mainstream media because they know they were lied too about a LOT of issues- It might be easier for the world to "digest" the Lockerbie Cover Up if the mainstream media whistle blows on "themselves".....?  Can that happen? Just do an Oops were were wrong.  Lots of people who were apart of the cover up would like the opportunity to "tell their story".... think of the story as a a way to create a demand for "news"...?  Also I was told that many in America when they hear the Lockerbie truth will have the same sense of "lose" as hearing a loved one cheated on them.  Basically being lied to by a spouse or a nation hurts. Yet - They can rebuild and be stronger than ever.  Just ask Mark Silverman.   He's been my friend and even with ALL that's been exposed his marriage is strong & he's still my friend. That means countries can "heal" too and America's relationship with the UK can be stronger than ever.   

Anyway- I hope what I was told about the truth being exposed is correct.  If not when it comes to this fight - my arsenal (knowledge) is fully loaded.  People from all over the globe have helped keep me going. They want the truth exposed.

Sharyn


Below I sent to local TENNESSEE leaders.... PLEASE help me.  I'm tired fight for humanity & I'm sure those in the UK that have been fighting for the Lockerbie Truth are "too" tired.  It's time for RESPECT.  That is what will create peace or at least is a "step" towards peace.   


Have a great weekend!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment