Monday, February 25, 2013

Senator - I'd Be a GREAT Special Agent for the FBI But I Can't Do the Fitness Test. Seriously NOT Everyone Should Have to Be a Tri Athlete to Do Terrorism Research?



At least the CIA takes Blogger Couch Potato Types....  
All I do is HOT Yoga   ****


I understand that FBI's physical fitness test is comprised of the following events; 1) one minute of situ-ups, 2) a 300 meter sprint, 3) maximum push-ups, 4) a 1.5 mile run, and 5) maximum pull-ups. I also understand that the events of the physical fitness test will be administered according to the protocols described on "Attachment A." I further understand the purpose of these tests is to measure my general level of physical fitness and my present ability to safely and successfully complete New Agent Training. 



No comments:

Post a Comment