Saturday, November 10, 2012

Just Posted This on Website of Lockerbie Family Member Looking for the Truth. Senator Feinstein Can YOU Give it to Them?


Senator I'm making NEW Brochures.... Did YOU save the 1st one I sent you?



This is from an email from a friend a year ago...While looking back at correspondence about Lockerbie with people that knew more than I did I "get" how the cover up happened. Looking at Oxy Petrol. Al Gore has a connection..... so do does the Bush family. At the end of the day a cover up of this magnitude could NOT happen unless there was bipartisan agreement. I did know that people in the military responsible for the safety of the troops were NOT happy that Iran did not get the blame.

YES!! When reading my words from a year ago I do sound like a brainwashed Neocon... I guess because that is what I am.

Begin forwarded message:

I said-

FYI someday it will be known that it was George Bush (H) who was responsible freeing Mandela & ending Apartheid. This happened by making Libya take ALL the responsibility for the Lockerbie crash.The CIA during Bush's presidency ensured The end of communism, Reagans legacy & built a mid eastern intelligence network that has protected us from serious nuclear attacks......

My friends response:

What is the stance of Nelson Mandela about the show trial of the so-called Organizing Genius from Libya of the Lockerbie 747 downing ?
Nelson Mandela never believed for 1 minute in the storyline put out by GWB, Blair and their cronies. And he said so many times

The Libyan Lockerbie Connection was a story of Libyan petrodollar recycling and getting Occidental Petroleum back into action in Libya, IMHO





No comments:

Post a Comment