Saturday, November 10, 2012

Senator - You Told Me to Speak Up When I Saw a Problem.... I"M SPEAKING!!! This One Involves My Child.

Senator Feinstein,

On January 1st I will lose access to  my child. Her dad has been kind by supporting me the last 3 years. After the holidays her wants his life back- I don't blame him.  He deserves Freedom from me.   He did not know about my past.  I could not talk about it.  Even if I could who would believe it.  I met him after I was told to "flee" ...He always thought my family was a bit odd. Still he knew nothing.  I need to let my daughters dad have his Freedom and I need to work- just so at least once a month I'll see my child.  For the next seven weeks when I'm not traveling I'm sleeping in the bed next to hers just so she might have lifelong memories of her mom.

Whenever (like now) i start crying because I feel sorry for myself. I think of families that lost loved ones that never had the chance to say good bye.   My hope is my child will know someday that when I whistle blew because of discrimination and bad spending of taxpayer money that her mommy did the right thing by fighting back.  

This is really important.  The one bright spot is on my blogs i've had 3 years to connect the dots.  3 years of living as an "outed" researcher. I could communicate "who I was"... to be candid I never knew... I was told I never would. For the first time I could write what I thought & what I believed.   

NISSAN executives terrorized me to the point that I went on a ranting frenzy.   I'm tired.  Still I have about 7 weeks to "get a life" and that's a job and health insurance.  My worst case scenario is filing for social security due to the PTSD.  Can you imagine what that "case worker" will think.  I'll have her contact your office and that of others in DC.  Still preferably I would like to work.  i do not want to be dependent on the government. 

My resume has a LOT of blank spaces.   Most of my past work references are dead.  They are people I'm proud to have known- true patriots 

Anyway.  YOU told me when I saw a problem to speak up and keep speaking until someone listened.

The NEW problem is one faced by many Americans.   Finding a job. 

Please help me,

Sharyn Bovat
615-415-6675

No comments:

Post a Comment