Thursday, November 8, 2012

Senator: I Read These Blogs and Can't Figure Out Who the Good Guys Are and Who Are the Bad Guys. I DO NOT KNOW WHO I DID RESEARCH FOR...... I Want to Believe I Was a Good Guy.... THe Blogs Are Just People's Opinions..... Looks Like Freddy Woodruff Rented Mark Silverman's (Gannett Ben Bradlee Winner Who I Had a Affair With) Looks Like The Owner of That House was Aldrich Ames... HOLY SHIT!!!! I'm Getting More Xanax.... This is Terrifying... Still I Do NOT Know Who Was Who.... DID I Tell You That In Honduras I Danced with a Marine (Not North) in a Disco Decorated with Swastikas I Told the Guy the "Sound of Music Decor Creeped Me Out".... Like OMG!!!!

Below is photos from Blogs that have recently floated to the top on Google...   Yes!!! I know that a lot of the stuff on the web is "propaganda" to defer who is really responsible.  Still some of the data is factual.  That's what makes reading this "so complicated" I do NOT believe Hillary Clinton is evil... I think some are out to get her.  Why?



The point of this page is to connect Mark Silverman's neighbor to Aldrich Ames... That's ALL



















No comments:

Post a Comment