Monday, November 12, 2012

Senator Feinstein.... Can YOU Have Rahm Emanuel Testify & Al Gore?







My grandfather told me a long time ago that for Clinton to have selected Al Gore as his VP there was a "reason"  GORE was from a neighboring state... a white guy about the same age.  It's FASCINATING....

I've blogged for over 3 years.  I was told all my arrests were coming from a POWERFUL source.  I don't care what political party a person is in America it should be and I think it is illegal to JAIL an innocent person.

I talked to a DOJ lawyer & I told him I want people that did this to me to go to jail.   He told me to sue civilly.   Why can't they go to jail?

Can at least the Dept. of Energy fraudsters do some time like the "shower curtain" CEO?

Companies should NOT lie to congress and "get away with it.....  PLEASE.

I want my reputation back.  By sending these guys to jail it will show the FRAUD is real.  which it is.

NOW I know Al Gore is connected.  I know my web stats were tampered with (good thing I made copies)  I know that in late 2009 early 2010 OVER 800 different blackberries read my blog... SOLYNDRA visitied my blog 1142 times.

Mark Silverman said Rahm Emanuel was responsible for the White House squashing the story.

The Ben Bradlee winning editor who got a Pulitzer Prize nomination who I just talked to a few days ago  & I had documented saying in JUNE 2011 that the Chief of Staff to the President of the United States is responsible for the  NISSAN story "staying" squashed.  Senator Feinstein are YOU not at least a bit curious WHY?




No comments:

Post a Comment