Sunday, November 11, 2012

My Uncle Was Chief Pilot for Pan Am - My Mom Was Connected to CIA Drug Trafficking (Only the Logistics Part) It Was Done to Support Freedom and Democracy - My Grandfather Was Connected to MANY Agencies and What He DId Was Classified - My Dad Did Stuff in Laos - My "Most Likely" Bio Dad (Yes It's Complicated) Was a Power Broker (Nobody Will Tell Me... It's OK I've Accepted It... All I Want is a Normal Life...If That's possible? ) - I Sharyn Bovat Was the LAST of 3 Generations & ALL I Did Was Research (A Friendly Fixture) & In Reference to an Act of Global Terrorism Saying Iran is Responsible for Bringing Down Pan Am Flight 103 is My Professional Opinion.



Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@yahoo.com>
Subject: New Blog Getting Rob McNeilly of SunTrusts Attention is Setting Viewing Records…… Why? 
Date: November 11, 2012 2:48:56 PM CST
To: "Bill.Hagerty@tn.gov" <Bill.Hagerty@tn.gov>, "Will.Alexander@tn.gov"  and lots more

This blog is doing "really" well... Why?
http://RobMcneillySuntrust.blogspot.com
The Nashville Chamber of Commerce harbors a powerful Good Ole Boy Network.

Good News on the global front-
Brainwashed Neocon Woke Up:  After Excessive Bullying and Abuse done by people & the judicial system in the state of Tennessee. The 1988 Pan Am Flight Lockerbie Bombing "Who Done It" is going to be solved.  People are NOW Speaking Up. Maybe American's will learn it was IRAN.





Mark Silverman the former editor of the Tennessean helped me proof these brochures BEFORE I sent them to members of Congress.  Including Senator Dianne Feinstein.



There's a Tennessee Connection to the Cover Up
Al Gore's families connection to Occidental Petroleum seems to be the link
needed to "clear up" the issues in reference to the LOCKERBIE cover up & "how"
it could happen.  There had to be a Democrat power player to keep the cover up 
"in tack"... I lived in the Netherlands from 1998 to 2001 during the trial of the man from Libya accused.
I will elaborate "thoughts" if asked by the intelligence committee. Most likely "they" already know.
I have said for over 2 years he could have "played a role" I do NOT know..... I do have a picture of me in 1992 in Kuwait with 
a Palestinian man that "might" have done the "money laundering".  Another picture with a Lebanese man "connected to the French" that was taken in Bahrain who was part of the cover up.  Had my blogging about Lockerbie NOT been "somewhat" factual...Then people in Tiblisi would NOT be so Interested.....  Millions of Views... Over 1 Million "page views".... should have had ads.

Did you people KNOW that my uncle was the "chief" pilot for Pan Am?


Y'all in Tennessee wanted to make me a "mini" Megrhai.  Did YOU know that jailing an innocent person is NOT nice?  
YOUR actions made me have "flashbacks" to the Lockerbie cover up. Because my family was connected to CIA drug trafficking I could "fit in" with those doing the cover up.  It seems like people that were whistleblowers were strategically put on the plane.  
If you know how to read:  I suggest it's time to get an "education" on WHY it happened. 

Most you YOU did not know that America "accidentally' shot down an Iranian airplane in 1988
The Lockerbie bombing was "revenge" it's part of their "eye for an eye" culture"..


Iran Air Flight 655 was a civilian jet airliner shot down by U.S. missiles on 3 July 1988 as it flew over the Strait of Hormuz at the end of the Iran–Iraq War. The aircraft, an Airbus A300B2-203 operated by Iran Air, was flying from Bandar AbbasIran to DubaiUnited Arab Emirates. While flying in Iranian airspace over Iran's territorial waters in the Persian Gulf on its usual flight path, it was destroyed by the United States Navy guided missile cruiser USS Vincennes (CG-49). All 290 onboard including 66 children and 16 crew perished.[1] The incident is ranked ninth among the deadliest disasters in aviation history. It was the highest death toll of any aviation incident in the Indian Ocean and the highest death toll of any incident involving an Airbus A300 anywhere in the world.

Had the "mainstream" media done it's job back then Americans today would NOT be in shock when learning the TRUTH.

At the end of the day people will find that the NISSAN was "most likely" connected to Middle Eastern OPEC protector
intelligence community (that one is GLOBAL).  Now you know that I was connected/raised  by the American intelligence
community.  

Years ago my mom took me to a mentoring meeting and DIanne Feinstein grabbed my had and said "Sharyn when you see a problem you MUST speak up"..... So I started a blog to get her attention because the people in Tennessee were siding with the Iranian Sympathizers... www.SenatorDianneFeinstein.blogspot.com


What is so "pathetic" is when the NISSAN executives led by those representing/working for OPEC profiteers used the Tennessee court system to discredit me - A foreign company took Tennessee money and then accused an AMERICAN "researcher" .... 


Court Transcripts Show that I Sharyn Bovat the RELOCATION Consultant was deemed the #2 Security Risk.  This except is from Rob Traynam's testimony.  He is/was the top guy for Corporate Services for NISSAN Americas (that's 1/3rd the planet)  
then a picture of me with TOP NISSAN executives next to me is Catherine Perez who was the VP in charge of Purcashing for the Renault NISSAN Alliance.   FYI- I've been told the company is having to "merge" a lot.  Due to excessive debt.  that is why the stock is doing better.  Still jobs will be lost.  Also they have a LOT of jobs in Irvine (LA area) it's the secret place they harbor the intellectual property that did NOT want to live in Tennessee.   Jobs promised for the NISSAN HQ move in 2006 did NOT happen.  BUT Tennessee leaders keep giving NISSAN more money.... Why?  Oh yeah... y'all are #1 in corruption.  

People in DC can't believe YOU let it get "this " far.   

Recently there have been allegation against the UK judge that "let" the judicialy autracity happen.  I was told the accused Judge "just let things happen"    "he went with the flow"   here's a quote from an email from a friend that KNOWS what happened  "....Boyd bloke is likely a dope, rather than a nasty"    Before I experienced having to defend myself in a Banana Republic court... I would have accepted my friends view on the Scottish judge. Today with all my scares I believe that when the legal system fails and it abuses people ... someone needs to be accountable/and or the TRUTH exposed and laws changed to it NEVER happens again.

How does that happen.....

Alternative theories

Ayatollah Mohtashemi: (...) and was the one who paid the same amount to bomb Pan Am Flight 103 in retaliation for the US shoot-down of the Iranian Airbus.
[140]Based on a 1995 investigation by journalists Paul Foot and John Ashton, a number of alternate explanations of the plot to commit the Lockerbie bombing were listed by The Guardian's Patrick Barkham in 1999.[139] Following the Lockerbie verdict in 2001 and the appeal in 2002, attempts have been made to re-open the case amid allegations that Libya was framed. One theory suggests the bomb on the plane wasdetonated by radio. Another theory suggests the CIA prevented the suitcase containing the bomb from being searched. Iran's involvement is alleged, either in association with a Palestine militant group, or that it was involved in loading the bomb while the plane was at Heathrow. The US Defense Intelligence Agency alleges that Ali Akbar Mohtashamipur (Ayatollah Mohtashemi), a member of the Iranian government, paid US$ 10 million for the bombing:



Once it gets exposed that the CEO of NISSAN is connected to a "Terrorist" act then can someone will get Governor Haslam to apologize to me?   The "reality" is the Obama Administration has "nothing to lose" by letting the truth be expose. It's his 2nd term and he had NOTHING to do with the cover up.   All he needs to do is apologize for letting NISSAN "rip off" America or let Steven Chu & Tim Geithner take the "hit" for letting a company that does business with IRAN take a 1.4 Billon loan for a car with outdated technology. - no oversight and letting America's Treasury bank fund it.   

I do KNOW that my website has been a "tool" for this to happen.  You should see my "web stats"  I'm beginning to think Al Gore wanted to date me not because I'm cute just ONLY to find out "how much" I knew?  If anyone knows AL tell him when I was asked "I really thought it was a joke"  If the Honorable Mr. Gore wants to meet for coffee and "fill in" the empty boxes on this Iberdrola thing that would be GREAT.  It's only for "peace of mind"  if he's too busy saving polar bears... OK.  Just tell him that he needs to tell NISSAN to RESPECT America.  www.SharynBovat.com

Had my rants NOT been a tool for change then it would NOT be up for YEARS "float to the top on Google - someone would have met with me and NISSAN would have quickly mediated.  People that were part of the cover up want "closure" they're getting old.  Some want to be able to "tell their side" before they die.  I've been told NOW is the time for TRANSPARENCY in the Obama administration.
Please if you know someone .... tell them.  

Get this!!  when you google the top people at Gannett "my stuff" and pictures would NOT dominate.

What I really don't understand is how Tennessee Tea Partiers get all "pissy" when a mosque is built i Murfreesboro  BUT giving HUNDREDS of Millions of Tennessee resident tax dollars to NISSAN a company that does business with Khomeini is OK?   

Then 6 Billion in IDB debt. That when NISSAN finally admits they can't afford to pay back will be paid back on the back of the middle class Tennessee taxpayers.  Letting the DOE give money to a company that fuels terrorism with it's outdate electric car battery.  Then letting that company open an office in MountainView California (with taxpayer money) so Renault/NISSAN can acquire technology that they'll share with IRAN.  YOU people in Tennessee are "upset" and vandalize a mosque YET not defend me when I'm tossed in jail for exposing Iranian sympathizers....That are helping a nation that wants us dead?    Can someone explain?  

Anyway - Nice Weather  

Have a Great Day!!!

Sharyn Bovat


No comments:

Post a Comment