Sunday, April 14, 2013

Frank Duggan Thank You for Admitting that Their Was Suspicion. James Clapper I Would Like to Share With The Senate Intelligence Committed Information PROVING a Cover Up Existed.


On Apr 14, 2013, at 11:23 AM, Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@aol.com> wrote:

 Mr. Duggan,
Hello it's Sharyn Bovat  & I Would Like to Share With The Senate Intelligence Committed Information PROVING  a Cover Up Existed.  Can you help set up a meeting with replacement of Christine Healey?  I've already sent Senator Dianne Feinstein's office some information but I have more.  

Sir - I Do NOT Know WHO Bombed Pan Am Flight 103 BUT a cover-up happened.  Mr. Duggan "if" you think I'm crazy just send me and email telling me that.  I'd like to know WHAT you think of me? 

FYI- I in 1989 Was Told it Was IRAN.  Also An Iranian Confirmed to Me That IRAN Played a Role.  - Why Would An Iranian Do That?   They Could be Wrong Too?  Still It's NOT Usual for Someone to "Rat Out" Their own County UNLESS They Feel A GROSS violation against humanity Occurred.  

I would like to know if BEFORE any of the families could take their checks for the atrocity did the American families have to sign a confidentially disclosure of any kind that would NOT allow them the FREEDOM of speech?   Please answer that Question Mr. Duggan? 

If the answer is NO then maybe journalist across America are NOT reporting the feelings of family members that are NOT in the group run by Frank Duggan.   Did I make my point Mr. Duggan. If I'm wrong I'd expect to hear from you.  I'll be in DC in a few weeks.  Lets meet and if you convince me that Libya is 100% at fault then I will apologize for blogging my opinions.  Sir, I just want the truth exposed. Is that what YOU want?

Thank You and Have a Great Sunday!

Sharyn Bovat   
615-944-7599


Comments below are to respond you Frank Duggan - made by you from this article: I'm now going to write about you in third context.  

It's my impression Frank Duggan's Victims Group is associated with the CIA  & has not told journalist in interviews "how many" members are in his group.  In fact he'e been RUDE to people that think unlike himself.  He's been rude to people that "really" are survivors of victims.   

Respectfully,

Sharyn Bovat  615-944-7599
"...Frank Duggan, of US-based Victims Of Pan Am Flight 103, said: “There was, and is, some suspicion that Iran had a role in the Lockerbie bombing but there was never a shred of evidence...."  Frank Duggan (none family member whose in charge of the Pan Am Flight 103 Victims Group).  
Mr. Duggan: Maybe the evidence was destroyed? YET I was still encouraged to learn more that means "some people did NOT believe the CIA & or FBI"     Maybe some in the Shadow CIA wanted Iran to be named the Villain because that was true?  Maybe some in the CIA/FBI wanted the villian to be Libya just to keep the countries around Iraq protected during the Gulf war.   Is that a possiblility Frank? 
“Gaddafi and the Libyans clearly planned it, put the bomb on the plane and admitted it was because the US had bombed Tripoli in 1986....."  Frank Duggan (none family member whose in charge of the Pan Am Flight 103 Victims Group). 
Frank Duggan: Don't you think retaliation for the bombing of a "civilian plane carrying "almost" the same about of people is a more LOGICAL reason to "take out" a 747?
“The case against a state-sponsored terrorist was decided by a unanimous Scottish court and upheld on appeal....." Frank Duggan (none family member whose in charge of the Pan Am Flight 103 Victims Group). 
Frank Duggan Have YOU studied the evidence?   Recently I learned HOW evidence in a court case if brought before a judge in Scotland.  Many Americans would be shocked to learn that the defense lawyers and the prosecution lawyers decide what to present   It's not like in America where a CORRUPT judge can decide "what" is brought in at trial.  Then I learned the Crown was responsible for providing the defendant Megrahi's legal team... Then the "financially strapped" crown started becoming solvent.   Did you see how MUCH Prince Andrew got from his home.  The deal was brokered by one of Tony Blair's guys name Alistair Campbell. Frank Duggan something is fishy and since I've been terrorized in the Tennessee courts done by people connected to the cover up I believe that in investigation is in order.






No comments:

Post a Comment